BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cmarsh View Post
    Anyone else playing Close Quarters? Pretty cool..was pissing people off tonight with c4 on conquest domination on scrapyard

Yeah, I'm playing it. I like all the game modes except for Gun Master. I rather play TDM than GM any day.
    BF3 Stats

Comment

• Shit, i shoulda brought the box down here. Oh well, i'll be back home sometime around july 1

Comment

• moving back?

Comment

• No I'm in Vegas for 3 weeks for training. Thought I might like to, but coming back has all but changed my mind.

Comment

• Im waiting on CQ till it goes on sale...that said the Aug and the ACR-W are incredible guns. ACR-W has almost no spray cone and fires incredibly fast.

When I see other players die, I will scoop of their kit just to use it.

I went 80/9 on Krieg Island rush. That FrogFoot can take the AAMTRAK out in one long burst of chaingun...multiple kill x bazillion.

Comment

• Wtf is this 3 hour multi player update?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                Wtf is this 3 hour multi player update?
                It allows you to catch up and get fileted as a newb, bitch!

Seriously, though, a little bit had changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                  It allows you to catch up and get fileted as a newb, bitch!

Seriously, though, a little bit had changed.
                  Great.. I was bad enough as it was

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    Great.. I was bad enough as it was
                    Have no fear. I'm embarrassed to see my Colonel Star level after spending so much time away from it.

Comment

• So I broke down and bought CQ. I went 42/16 once I unlocked the ACW-R. These new guns are just stupid accurate...

Comment

• me and matt had 30k/40k point games last night..

Comment

• The other night we had 5 or 6 people on metro just running eod bots around killing people. They never see them till its too late and they are getting burned!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cmarsh View Post
                            The other night we had 5 or 6 people on metro just running eod bots around killing people. They never see them till its too late and they are getting burned!
                            i need to get my eod bot kill but i've never used the damn thing.

Comment

• Armored Kill

Comment

• I see Matt playing here and there, for a while no one was on and I got back into MW3 with some buddies from work. I've been afraid to go back as i might be way behind since the update.

Comment

Working...
                                X