No announcement yet.

BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf the other day origin downloads 3.7gb, than another 3.7gb today. g'damnit I want to play ak now.
    thankfully the speeds are stellar 9MB down from their servers.

Comment

• So is it possible that BF3 Premium will go on sale for Black Friday? i am tired of these "Premium only" events, throws dirt in the face of the true BF3 fans...but hey if you can't beat em....

Comment

• Premium is worth it even if it doesn't go on sale. I hate havin to rebut bullshit even after buying a 60 dollar game. But this just kept me from buying more games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
          Premium is worth it even if it doesn't go on sale. I hate havin to rebut bullshit even after buying a 60 dollar game. But this just kept me from buying more games.
          Well gamestop has BF3 premium for $29.99 on Friday. I hope I can get to it....

Comment

• Damn, never looked for a BF3 thread here.... (Dumbass). I'm Custom2kGT on Xbox and am leveled up a bit. (Past Colonel) IF interested, hit me up, we'll play.
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Sent you a request Darren.

I must say, y'all missed out on an insane rally from a 2xx ticket loss to a 287 ticket win on Kharg Island. Matt and I redeemed ourselves once again.

Comment

• Good times Snatch and Matt, and others I don't remember their names. You guys sure are good at this game! Hit me up when you see me on. If I'm playing Battlefield it is me and not my Son.
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• whats a battlefield3/

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                    Good times Snatch and Matt, and others I don't remember their names. You guys sure are good at this game! Hit me up when you see me on. If I'm playing Battlefield it is me and not my Son.
                    Those two work very well as a team. I haven't played BF3 in probably 5-6 months now but whenever we'd all play together, you'd consistently see us at the top of the scoreboard.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      Those two work very well as a team. I haven't played BF3 in probably 5-6 months now but whenever we'd all play together, you'd consistently see us at the top of the scoreboard.
                      aww, shucks! lol
                      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• I came, I saw, I dominated those motherfuckers. I haven't played in many months.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I nearly beat my modem with a baseball bat last night. Hopefully it will work for me tonight. Sucks that I missed CJ being on there.

Comment

• Impromptu DFWMustangs BF3 GTG tonight?!?!?! I'll be on, it will be late, but I'll be there.

Comment

• Anyone still playing this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                Anyone still playing this?
                                Matt & Robert do. I haven't been on in a few weeks.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X