BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    The tanks were unstoppable if you used them right. I use to regularly get over 100 kills a game with a tank, it was ridiculous.
    Chopper should be able to demolish a tank. Guided rockets, plus a gunner with ground lock on weapon, then add the firing arc the tank can't achieve. .
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      Chopper should be able to demolish a tank. Guided rockets, plus a gunner with ground lock on weapon, then add the firing arc the tank can't achieve. .
      It can, but a good crew of 3 in the tank and the chopper loses every time.

Comment

• The reason I gave up was because, no matter which headset i used, I could not get the voice part of the game working and it sucked playing by myself with no team play. I think my live account has actually lapsed at this point.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
          The reason I gave up was because, no matter which headset i used, I could not get the voice part of the game working and it sucked playing by myself with no team play. I think my live account has actually lapsed at this point.

Stevo
          We all run turtle beaches. Even the cheapest ones make the voice much much better.
          2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
            I need to go get another copy. Bfbc2 rocks.
            I enjoyed it a lot more myself. Wonder if anyone still plays it since I still have my copy. It would take a billion updates.
            Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by SC457A View Post
              I enjoyed it a lot more myself. Wonder if anyone still plays it since I still have my copy. It would take a billion updates.
              For sure. My 20gb will only play bf3 because it used up 15gb of map packs and such.
              2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                Yeah in theory an experienced pilot could take out a tank, but most people are not experienced. I shot down countless choppers. I only ran into one guy that was really difficult to kill. I could take down a chopper in 22 seconds if he was within my range, that's how long canister shell takes to kill a chopper with back to back firing, then of course you have the main gun. If choppers become a problem then guided shell.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                  I still have 100x more fun on BF2.
                  I still play it simply because my computer won't support BF3. What servers do you play on and what's your screen name?

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                  I need to go get another copy. Bfbc2 rocks.
                  I might have an extra copy laying around somewhere.

Comment

• Dog tags of the #1 player in the world on xbox

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewmadbro? View Post
                      [

Dog tags of the #1 player in the world on xbox
                      Internet high five

Comment

• Who plays on pc?

Comment

• Ps3

x_the_elimnator

Comment

• PC

CexMashean

Battlelog is a free social platform that ties into Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 3 and lets you socialize, track stats, plan your next game, and more from your web browser!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Any of you asshole still play PC?!?!?!?!?

Comment

• Every day acid. But i suck.

Slprhooptie is my pc name.

Comment

Working...
                                X