BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    anyone else having problems logging into battlelog?

I keep getting returned to the login screen. Reinstalling now
    It does dumb shit like that occasionally. They said they were going to do some updates on it, quite possibly due to them working on the system.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Fucking Christ... should I actually go get this game?

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
        Fucking Christ... should I actually go get this game?
        You probably couldn't handle it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          agreed.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            agreed.
            I third this motion
            Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
            Baja-Bob.com

Comment

You sure scrub? I won't be on the xb0x though.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                You sure scrub? I won't be on the xb0x though.
                I don't mess with PC gaming. I'm two stupied!

Comment

I don't mess with PC gaming. I'm two stupied!
                  Shit, I kept forgetting to send you a friend invite. We've had 4-7 of us on the past couple nights.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Muffrazr and MuffinMike will make for some interesting conversation between games.

Sending a friend request!
                    I should hopefully have this game today. If I do, then I'll likely be on tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      Shit, I kept forgetting to send you a friend invite. We've had 4-7 of us on the past couple nights.
                      Bastard!

I was playing for a little while last night. I'm not really enjoying it, I keep getting the fuck kicked out of me. For some reason I'm having a hard time seeing people.

*edit, I just sent you a friend request.

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                      I should hopefully have this game today. If I do, then I'll likely be on tonight.
                      Fuck yea!

I sent you a request last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        Bastard!
                        I was playing for a little while last night. I'm not really enjoying it, I keep getting the fuck kicked out of me. For some reason I'm having a hard time seeing people.
                        The graphics are definitely different than Black Ops. After playing this, Black Ops looks more cartoon'ish to me, where this looks more realistic. We were taking turns flying a huey and gunning last night, turned out to be a good time. Give it a chance and play with some people you know, definitely gives the game a better playing experience.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

The graphics are definitely different than Black Ops. After playing this, Black Ops looks more cartoon'ish to me, where this looks more realistic. We were taking turns flying a huey and gunning last night, turned out to be a good time. Give it a chance and play with some people you know, definitely gives the game a better playing experience.
                          It's actually something with my eyes. I've been having this problem with games for the past couple of years. I'm digging the game, graphics, and all of that. Just need some playing time.

Comment

This game is meant to be played in squads... so many more points to be had when you work together and communicate.
                            Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                            Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Bastard!

*edit, I just sent you a friend request.

Fuck yea!

I sent you a request last night.

I'll look for it tonight.

Comment

It's actually something with my eyes. I've been having this problem with games for the past couple of years. I'm digging the game, graphics, and all of that. Just need some playing time.
                                Eat more broccoli, carrots, and onions.

Comment

Working...
                                X