BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
    A friend mine was secretly recording me while we were playing bf3. This is me when I play video games. Sleeper you're in some of these clips!

Disclaimer: I'm not racist. I just like racial slurs!

www.soundboard.com/sb/JeffPlaysBF3
    hahahahaha

this is fucking great!

Comment

• There's no telling what you would hear if we got recorded.

When we're in a seriously awesome game that reeeeeaaaaalllllyyyy requires teamwork it gets incredibly intense, which generally builds into gibberish screaming in which cops should get called for a welfare check.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
        There's no telling what you would hear if we got recorded.

When we're in a seriously awesome game that reeeeeaaaaalllllyyyy requires teamwork it gets incredibly intense, which generally builds into gibberish screaming in which cops should get called for a welfare check.
        start recording your gameplay and include your mic, I have. we say a lot of stupid shit when we play.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
          start recording your gameplay and include your mic, I have. we say a lot of stupid shit when we play.
          Yeeeeeaaaahhhh....

I would definitely have to listen to it the next day, while sober, to make sure it's suitable to post.

We talk a metric shit ton of shit.

Hell, one night my little brother allowed his chick out of the kitchen and onto his XBOX live account. She was bitching about how he doesn't handle the cooter to her liking, so we all proceeded to give her advice to tell him. At some point the conversation became an interrogation on her grooming and hygiene.

Once I get pretty toasted, all kinds of shit gets said. You might even get to hear me serenading the group with my lovely voice. Cobraman played a blues riff and I rambled on for a good 6 minutes in a gravelly voice. It was pretty fucking funny. We definitely should've recorded that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
            Yeeeeeaaaahhhh....

I would definitely have to listen to it the next day, while sober, to make sure it's suitable to post.

We talk a metric shit ton of shit.

Hell, one night my little brother allowed his chick out of the kitchen and onto his XBOX live account. She was bitching about how he doesn't handle the cooter to her liking, so we all proceeded to give her advice to tell him. At some point the conversation became an interrogation on her grooming and hygiene.

Once I get pretty toasted, all kinds of shit gets said. You might even get to hear me serenading the group with my lovely voice. Cobraman played a blues riff and I rambled on for a good 6 minutes in a gravelly voice. It was pretty fucking funny. We definitely should've recorded that.
            The Cunnilingus Quotes. That was a good night. The guitar action had me fucking rolling, I remember having to mute my mic a couple of times.

We do talk a lot of shit.
            Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Im ready to play tonight. I can finally talk a little.

Comment

• Anyone on? I've been drinking all dAy and need to get my k/d ratio on check

Comment

• I'm on... waiting for assholes to get on. But I'm on PC.

Comment

• I might be on later

Comment

• I got drunk and forgot about posting this.

Comment

• I'll be playing tonight, End Game!

Comment

• OH man E.G. is the BEST!

Motorcycles plus CTF = Brilliant EA. Their netcode and invisible trees/rocks still suck, but by far the best expansion since A.K.

I only play it on hardcore mode.I like to camp the enemy flag with suppressed M417 and pop guys as they try to return our flag...usually get 4 to 5 kills before the flag resets.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                            OH man E.G. is the BEST!

Motorcycles plus CTF = Brilliant EA. Their netcode and invisible trees/rocks still suck, but by far the best expansion since A.K.

I only play it on hardcore mode.I like to camp the enemy flag with suppressed M417 and pop guys as they try to return our flag...usually get 4 to 5 kills before the flag resets.
                            I'll hop on the motorcycle and book it to the enemy flag. There isn't anything you can't ramp over while in a wheelie.
                            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• I played on launch on HC and I was getting my ass handed to me by camping snipers. I played on normal last night to get a feel for the maps.
                              I'm sure it'll grow on me as I play more and get accustomed to the maps, but I still think nothing tops Strike At Karkand.

Karkand > Aftermath maps > End Game

I don't care for vehicle combat so AK did nothing for me, and CQ was rubbish.

Comment

• Capture The Flag has got to be the most frustrating, yet fun, game mode so far.

Discuss.
                                Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Working...
                                X