BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
    Capture The Flag has got to be the most frustrating, yet fun, game mode so far.

Discuss.
    i think once people figure out a good strat or good lines, it'll get better.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
      i think once people figure out a good strat or good lines, it'll get better.
      Major issue breaking out now. People on your own team wait at flag cap...pop the flag carrier and cap themselves.

Saw it sooo many times last night. Then a civil war broke out and the other team raped our team because everyone was too busy killing each other.

Other than that, I LOVE having to sneak into bases, disarm booby traps (c4/claymores) and then booking it back to the base with the flag!!

Best moment of the night was having my rear biker firing his machine gun while a AH-6 was on our tail...pure movie moment...lots of shooting, no one hitting anything.

Comment

• Fuck yeah. I forgot all about the new DLC until just a few moments ago. I've got a party to go to tonight, but I plan on downloading this as soon as I get off work.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
          Major issue breaking out now. People on your own team wait at flag cap...pop the flag carrier and cap themselves.

Saw it sooo many times last night. Then a civil war broke out and the other team raped our team because everyone was too busy killing each other.

Other than that, I LOVE having to sneak into bases, disarm booby traps (c4/claymores) and then booking it back to the base with the flag!!

Best moment of the night was having my rear biker firing his machine gun while a AH-6 was on our tail...pure movie moment...lots of shooting, no one hitting anything.
          Exactly how do you disarm?
          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben G View Post
            Exactly how do you disarm?
            You can pick them up if you are the same class, or just shoot them with a 50 cal or nade.

Snatch Napkin, were you talking about HC servers ?

Comment

• Ive only played one capture the flag where a team one won capturing all the flags that was Tuesday evening when my buddy and I were in an Abrams and I was able to jump out and get the flag while my friend and other tanks laid out heavy cover fire. Shit was legit. AFTER that game everyone went engineers and fucking laid mines everywhere. Shit is hilarious watching the dirt bikes hauling ass to the flag to BOOOOOOOOM BITCH.

I did however have an epic flag capture when I was flying a the little bird swooped in to a teammate that had to flag that was running for dear life, he got it and we hauled as to base. Only work once... then they got smart and got stingers and utilized the new AA Vehicle.

Those new AA Vehicles are fucking deadly... I have fucked so much shit up on that shit just chillin in the tree lines wasting everything in the sky/tanks/dirt bikes/dumb N****ers trying to c4 me

Comment

• heli + support dropping c4 over flag = tons of kills

Comment

heli + support dropping c4 over flag = tons of kills
                  Unless you're like me and drop the c4 in the bird then blow everyone up on accident.

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                    Unless you're like me and drop the c4 in the bird then blow everyone up on accident.
                    Ive been known to blow myself up a time or two.

I hate when i randomly get fat fingers and jump out of the chopper/jet.

Comment

• So after putting a bit more time in it, not a huge fan of CTF. Conquest is still where its at for me. Also I upgraded to the latest NV betas and launched the game on one 680 by accident and surprised to see my frames stay over 60fps @ 1600p on one card. Scaling is pretty good with two cards on NV.

Comment

So after putting a bit more time in it, not a huge fan of CTF. Conquest is still where its at for me. Also I upgraded to the latest NV betas and launched the game on one 680 by accident and surprised to see my frames stay over 60fps @ 1600p on one card. Scaling is pretty good with two cards on NV.
                        I got to 50 flag caps and stopped running them. I can't take the anger. We were jousting on the dirtbikes last night haha
                        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• We play on 48/48 to 64/64 man HC servers. It's hard to capture the flag with a full server

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben G View Post
                            I got to 50 flag caps and stopped running them. I can't take the anger. We were jousting on the dirtbikes last night haha
                            I got some serious laughter out of it though!
                            Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• I went into an hysterical fit of laughter when Jeremy started complaining of motion sickness as I pushed that bike as hard as I could without wrecking and he was trying to sight in.

Capture the flag with more than half a server is intense, but I have certainly worked on my ninja skillz to get that flag before everyone gets alerted to my position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                                I went into an hysterical fit of laughter when Jeremy started complaining of motion sickness as I pushed that bike as hard as I could without wrecking and he was trying to sight in.

Capture the flag with more than half a server is intense, but I have certainly worked on my ninja skillz to get that flag before everyone gets alerted to my position.
                                Ben decided that he wanted the dog tag for 50 flag caps. I ran defense, and kept them from getting our flag as best I could, and kept our base pretty clear of enemies for him.

He makes an epic run back to base, dodging helicopters, snipers, mines, catching a rash, circus bears on unicycles, and tank cannon shots.

It was glorious. He makes it back to the base...bails from the dirt bike, and starts his sprint to the flag.

Then some asshole random on our team shot him, took the flag, and capped it.

You could hear Ben fling his headset off, then scream like a motherfucker into a pillow. I haven't laughed that hard in a while!
                                Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Working...
                                X