No announcement yet.

BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pc has always been more of Challenge vs console. Its the reason I didn't bother buying another 360.

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
      A friend mine was secretly recording me while we were playing bf3. This is me when I play video games. Sleeper you're in some of these clips!

Disclaimer: I'm not racist. I just like racial slurs!

www.soundboard.com/sb/JeffPlaysBF3
      LMAO. I can't believe I just saw this post. Jeff, you sound like the typical gamer.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Man if that capture the flag thing happened to jeff it would be epic. You would first hear the headset being thrown, then every racial slur out there, then more shit being thrown.

Eventually there would be silence and jeff would be gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
          Man if that capture the flag thing happened to jeff it would be epic. You would first hear the headset being thrown, then every racial slur out there, then more shit being thrown.

Eventually there would be silence and jeff would be gone.
          I need to redownload BF3 for the computer and jump in game with you guys.
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
            I need to buy an xbox and BF3 and jump in game with you guys.
            Fixed.
            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben G View Post
              Fixed.
              Have an xbox, been burnt out on console games except for Forza 4.

Comment

I need to sell my xbox and BF3 to jeff so he can find out that he can't hang with the xbox players.
                Originally posted by motoman View Post
                Have an xbox, been burnt out on console games except for Forza 4.
                Fixed again
                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben G View Post
                  Fixed again
                  Traded BF3 for Forza 4

Comment

Traded BF3 for Forza 4
                    Just sell Jeff your XBOX!!!!

Comment

I need to redownload BF3 for the computer and jump in game with you guys.
                      Do it.

Comment

Do it.
                        Downloading now. I've only got BF3. I haven't picked up all the extra shit.

Comment

Downloading now. I've only got BF3. I haven't picked up all the extra shit.
                          $25 gets your everything. But that's all an extra 20 GB LOL.

Comment

$25 gets your everything. But that's all an extra 20 GB LOL.
                            Fuuuuuuuuck. Well I've got 18Gb downloading now. I may pick that up this weekend. I don't feel like downloading all that extra shit right now.

Comment

Fuuuuuuuuck. Well I've got 18Gb downloading now. I may pick that up this weekend. I don't feel like downloading all that extra shit right now.
                              Do it pussy. Greg. Don't be a pussy.

Comment

Do it pussy. Greg. Don't be a pussy.
                                Hey slut, you playing tonight?

Comment

Working...
                                X