Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
    Damnit ol Greg!!!!
    Got 14Gb worth of something downloading... not sure if it's the first expansion or all of them.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Kyle, Robert, Ben, Ulrich and I had two pretty bitchin matches of CTF last night!

And a handful of mediocre ones.
      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• 13 fucking caps..13!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
          13 fucking caps..13!!!!
          We were so close!! We'll get it though. Next time that many of us are on, we need to get the server up and going. I'll set it up for CTF when I get home.

15 cap limit.

Comment

• Xander wants to play tonight too, but Hollywood is in town so i might be up in portland hanging out instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
              We were so close!! We'll get it though. Next time that many of us are on, we need to get the server up and going. I'll set it up for CTF when I get home.

15 cap limit.

When all of yall are on, someone text me. I've been busy as shit lately, but it would be nice to let loose from time to time.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• brent for the most part we're on daily, at least some faction of our 'group' is.

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                  brent for the most part we're on daily, at least some faction of our 'group' is.
                  True dat.

Bcoop, aren't you hankmoody or some such gamer tag?

Comment

• yeah thats him

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                      We only play HC. Normal is for inbreed pussies that need a handicap.
                      Glad to hear it. Now go get an XBOX, moneybags, so I can rape your face!!!

Comment

• Where are the servers without all the hackers? It's easy as shit to tell who's hacking and who's not on the PC.
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Was just banned from my first server. lol

A helo was spwan camping my little bird. As soon as I took off he wasted me. I didnt rage, I simply spawned as a engy with a rocket and shot him down. I said "wasted that bitch for spawn camping my little bird". totally banned. LOL fuck that server.
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• What server? I'm slowly getting the hang of playing on the PC. I've been over compensating with my mouse BIG TIME.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                              What server? I'm slowly getting the hang of playing on the PC. I've been over compensating with my mouse BIG TIME.
                              then turn the sensitivity down

=rTr= DALLAS #4 ~CONQUEST ~ALL MAPS ~HARDCORE ~VOTEMAP\ADAPTIVE

Acid Got me on the Hardcore servers. Shit is bad ass.
                              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• I need to play again soon. Thats sucks about that server, its a good one.

I still think the hardcore servers are a joke. Having to hit someone 6 times for them to die.

Moto, turn the mouse sensitivity way down. I have to do this for a while until i get back in a groove and i can turn it back up some.

Comment

Working...
                                X