No announcement yet.

BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone still play this on PC? Thinking about picking it up.
    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Still play it, and I will play it even after BF4 is released. Still an awesome game.

Comment

• Playing BF3 & the BF4 BETA - PGZCrue

Comment

• We can prolly remove this from sticky... bf4 has been out for almost a year. Jus sayin

Comment

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
            We can prolly remove this from sticky... bf4 has been out for almost a year. Jus sayin
            Some still play bf3. Hell I'm thinking about going back because BF4 still has a lot of fucking issues. One that pisses me off is the fucking net code bullshit and invisible walls.

Comment

• Dear god, the fucking .44 Desert Eagle in this game. Pretty sure I just shot down an AC-130 with it.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                Dear god, the fucking .44 Desert Eagle in this game. Pretty sure I just shot down an AC-130 with it.
                I haven't really played at all since the xpac, I'm guessing it's pretty beast?

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                  I haven't really played at all since the xpac, I'm guessing it's pretty beast?
                  Yes... it's a monster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                    Yes... it's a monster.
                    What have you been playing on?

Comment

• After playing BF2 for a just a few days past 7 years, EA shut down the servers earlier this month. I had been playing on an old Core 2 Duo processor computer that couldn't handle much newer than this game. I bought BF3 not to long after it came out and tried to install it on this computer but it wouldn't play. I recently installed BF3 on my iMac running Boot Camp and Win7 and it plays perfectly so I've been playing for the past week and getting my ass kicked

Comment

• Anyone know of any premium specials on Xbox 360?
                        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• I only get on bf4.
                          Dirty818

Comment

• I'm proud of this:

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• lol, was that on the metro map?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                                lol, was that on the metro map?
                                No, we went to Zavod and the admin kicked me at 13-0.

I was at 21-0 on Metro and everyone starting getting suspicious, dissent built.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X