Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
    Eat more broccoli, carrots, and onions.
    I probably strained them while playing "What's Robert putting in her ass this time" outside your window.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      I probably strained them while playing "What's Robert putting in her ass this time" outside your window.
      Don't try to claim that shit on our insurance!!

I'll see about moving the bed closer to the window.

Comment

• btw, found out my problem was IE 9, I forgot I updated it.

Works fine if I open Battlelog in Firefox

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          btw, found out my problem was IE 9, I forgot I updated it.

Works fine if I open Battlelog in Firefox
          IE is nothing but trouble.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• i just beat sp last night, was playing 2hrs here and there after work since monday night. decent campaign but now I can spend the next year (and more) playing mp.

Comment

• I get tired of spawning and people killing me right as soon as i spawn. It's stupid. I have to get lucky enough to get out and kill them and run far away and be able to not be spawn killed.

Comment

• I hate that as well, but what can one do. Get rid of the game? So be it. I just select the deployment spawn point to be safer. yeah it's farther, but hey, you dont get killed faster. Everyone is going to find something they dont like about the game. It's expected, but those same complainers continue to play. I take it there's really nothing wrong or that person wouldnt continue playing it.
                BF3 Stats

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                  I get tired of spawning and people killing me right as soon as i spawn. It's stupid. I have to get lucky enough to get out and kill them and run far away and be able to not be spawn killed.
                  Stop spawning on team mates under fire?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                    I get tired of spawning and people killing me right as soon as i spawn. It's stupid. I have to get lucky enough to get out and kill them and run far away and be able to not be spawn killed.
                    I only really have a problem with it in conquest and team death match. It happens in conquest when a team has all the control points and some asshole has decided to camp your spawn.

In TDM it happens all the time, which really pisses me off, but that's also the reason I really don't play it. You'd think they could come up with a better spawn system for that game type.

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    Stop spawning on team mates under fire?
                    Depending on the game type played, you don't necessarily have an option of where you spawn, particularly with TDM.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post

Depending on the game type played, you don't necessarily have an option of where you spawn, particularly with TDM.
                      Ah, i wouldn't know that.
                      I've never played TDM in a battlefield game.
                      sigpic

Comment

• camping spawn points is ghey, thats a bummer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          Ah, i wouldn't know that.
                          I've never played TDM in a battlefield game.
                          I was actually playing TDM the other night, if you don't mind mass chaos then it is fun as hell. I might also like this because I also like Rush :P
                          Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                          The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by LeXXon View Post
                            I was actually playing TDM the other night, if you don't mind mass chaos then it is fun as hell. I might also like this because I also like Rush :P
                            Low-pop TDM servers are the exact opposite and VERY fun. Find a large(ish) map and a 24 man server on TDM and its damn fun, you really have to think about what youre doing and your squad kits.

Comment

• appelingogt-THIS MP FUCKING ROCKS!!!

Comment

• lol - with bottlerocket's help, went 36 - 5 with the chopper as a side gunner.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X