No announcement yet.

BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dat M40. Found a good spot on metro, and let the other team have it.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I lost my old account. I'm on xboxone now. CattleMaster223
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Well Magnus, better find a new favorite server, they fucking banned me

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• What a bunch of dicks.

Might be a little while before I play on the regular. Going through Dying Light and possibly Far Cry 4 after that.
          sigpic

Comment

• my gunner recorded a video

fuck your jet:

Clip, Record, Edit, and Stream with one simple app. Download Medal.tv for free.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              my gunner recorded a video

fuck your jet:

http://plays.tv/video/5504cd05570fc023b8
              Wish you'd play in hard core servers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Wish you'd play in hard core servers.
                Not enough servers to choose from.

Comment

Not enough servers to choose from.
                  I agree, I just can't get past shooting someone four times in the face only for them to duck for a few seconds and come back full health.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    I agree, I just can't get past shooting someone four times in the face only for them to duck for a few seconds and come back full health.
                    depends on the gun. I use the 240b, one head shot is instant death at any range.

Comment

• Some random tank carnage I recorded tonight. 1080p60 available.

The first footage is showing situational awareness with the minimap, tracking where enemies around around my tank and prioritizing which needs to die first. the second part is just gratuitous helicopter ownage.

Comment

• That footage even looked good on my shitty work laptop. What'd you use to record the footage?
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                          That footage even looked good on my shitty work laptop. What'd you use to record the footage?
                          nvidia shadowplay on my gtx970, I take a frame rate hit, but it isn't too bad.

Comment

Some random tank carnage I recorded tonight. 1080p60 available.

The first footage is showing situational awareness with the minimap, tracking where enemies around around my tank and prioritizing which needs to die first. the second part is just gratuitous helicopter ownage.
                            Nice! That's some kick ass footage!

Comment

• So a quick question for you BF3 PC players. Is there voice chat on the game? I haven't been able to find a setting to enable it and can't figure out why it wouldn't be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                                So a quick question for you BF3 PC players. Is there voice chat on the game? I haven't been able to find a setting to enable it and can't figure out why it wouldn't be there.
                                Can't remember for BF3 but I know there is for BF4. That's the first thing I turned off. Typically if I'm in a game with friends, we're using Ventrillo, Team Speak, or Skype to communicate.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X