No announcement yet.

BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd love to play again, but I get too drunk to be a good teammate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      I'd love to play again, but I suck too much to be a good teammate, so I get drunk instead.
      fixed
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I would also come play, but I don't have a computer.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
          I would also come play, but I don't have a computer.
          pick up a used xbox. That's were the big group of us play.
          2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
            Ben decided that he wanted the dog tag for 50 flag caps. I ran defense, and kept them from getting our flag as best I could, and kept our base pretty clear of enemies for him.

He makes an epic run back to base, dodging helicopters, snipers, mines, catching a rash, circus bears on unicycles, and tank cannon shots.

It was glorious. He makes it back to the base...bails from the dirt bike, and starts his sprint to the flag.

Then some asshole random on our team shot him, took the flag, and capped it.

You could hear Ben fling his headset off, then scream like a motherfucker into a pillow. I haven't laughed that hard in a while!
            Now that is fucking HILARIOUS! If that would of happened to me I would of been banned. Because I would of been typing out every racial slur I could think of while tking his ass every time he spawned.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
              I would also come play, but I don't have a computer.
              Go buy one pussy

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
              pick up a used xbox. That's were the big group of us play.
              This is where all the cheap jews play

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                Go buy one pussy

This is where all the cheap jews play
                Bet you couldn't hang with the xbox bf3 in crowders
                2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                  Bet you couldn't hang with the xbox bf3 in crowders
                  X2
                  Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                  It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• If you gave me a mouse and keyboard for xbox I'd destroy every last one of you.

Comment

If you gave me a mouse and keyboard for xbox I'd destroy every last one of you.
                      xim3.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, xim3.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Bring it
                      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben G View Post
                        Hate to say it but that's not even worth it, you'd have no control over your DPI settings like you would on a PC, and that makes a huge difference.
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Even though the DPI might suck will it migrate the controls that the PC uses? As in I can press E to enter and leave vehicles and such?

Comment

Even though the DPI might suck will it migrate the controls that the PC uses? As in I can press E to enter and leave vehicles and such?
                            I would be interested in see how the DPI is when the sensitivity is turned all the way up from the menu on the xbox.

Comment

Even though the DPI might suck will it migrate the controls that the PC uses? As in I can press E to enter and leave vehicles and such?
                              Yes

Comment

If you gave me a mouse and keyboard for xbox I'd destroy every last one of you.
                                Think so? Come on with it, Big Dawg!!

I got a special maneuver I've been saving for a purty mouth like yours!

Comment

Working...
                                X