Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dance central 2

Comes out tomorrow

My GF has been excited about this coming out since they announced it and I'm sure she'll get it tomorrow. I'm sure I'll have to play it with her and she'll whoop the crap out of me and smack talk me because I can't dance, LOL. Anybody else play the original Dance Central for Kinect? It's not a bad game if you have a bunch of friends aover and get to drinking but it's a little gay I will admit, LOL.
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
      Comes out tomorrow

My GF has been excited about this coming out since they announced it and I'm sure she'll get it tomorrow. I'm sure I'll have to play it with her and she'll whoop the crap out of me and smack talk me because I can't dance, LOL. Anybody else play the original Dance Central for Kinect? It's not a bad game if you have a bunch of friends aover and get to drinking but it's a little gay I will admit, LOL.
      as long as all the girls are naked I don't see why it would be gay at all... if they are all clothed... then ya a little gay but to each their own
      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
        as long as all the girls are naked I don't see why it would be gay at all... if they are all clothed... then ya a little gay but to each their own
        Ever see those desktop stripper applications? All fun and no joystick.
        Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
        Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Haha I knew this was coming. My GF loves it and while she plays it she leaves me alone to do whatever I want. So it's a win win for me.
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I have the first one. I'm okay at it, but I don't play it unless I've been drinking.

Comment

Working...
            X