Gta 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
    I can't justify buying a game system especially this close to the release of the next gen machines. I have a smart tv for hulu and Netflix, I would be spending a lot of money for 1 game.
    Dude, hit up a pawn shop.

Comment

• Or a GameStop refurb unit. They have a one year warranty.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Hahahaha! I fucking love Trevor! Especially after I have him running around in only underwear with some real fucked up funny ass tatoos! He's the best!
        68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
        63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
        i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

• Since I had been sick since wednesday, i just beat the game last night.

If you "beat" it in two days you must have skipped all the side missions. If you did that you are missing half the beauty of the game. I still have plenty of side missions left and I did quite a few of them.

I do agree though... the "end" was very anti climatic. I chose "deathwish"... not sure if the other two endings are different.

To me, the funnest mission was the bank robbery.

The more you play with a certain character, the better they drive/shoot etc.

My goal today If I get to play is to try and steal a fighter jet from the military base.
          Last edited by FATHERFORD; 09-22-2013, 06:16 AM.
          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• I still have freezes with one of my xboxes but it plays fine On the other one. Game is awesome though and I would be down for a crew as well
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• After freezing on me Friday, I played several hours last night with no issue.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                If you "beat" it in two days you must have skipped all the side missions. If you did that you are missing half the beauty of the game. I still have plenty of side missions left and I did quite a few of them.
                I tried a couple but stopped after shit like "drive the couple to their hotel in this shitbox car".
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• I haven't even done the bank heist mission yet and I already have over 1.5 million dollars and a "veyron" sitting in my garage, lol.

Comment

• Back in town and I have the next 5 days off, I think I'll have to pick this up.

Comment

• I found a F35 jet at the airforce base in the NW corner of the map. Spent about 3 hours TRYING to steal it. I've had it about 3 feet off the ground thats my best go at it. Do not fly in to get it. you have to go in on by car.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                        I found a F35 jet at the airforce base in the NW corner of the map. Spent about 3 hours TRYING to steal it. I've had it about 3 feet off the ground thats my best go at it. Do not fly in to get it. you have to go in on by car.
                        I watched a video and you drive in through the gate and get the jet thats in the hanger. By the time you pull out of the hanger, you starting to take off.

Comment

• racrguy's going to take 3 years to beat the game. He's been playing it for 3 days, and he hasn't even done his first heist. He just keeps hooning around everywhere, like a jackass, and wrecking cars.

EDIT: Jesco White is the DJ on Rebel Radio? Genius!
                          Last edited by YALE; 09-22-2013, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• still trying to find the bugatti and have it appear.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                              still trying to find the bugatti and have it appear.
                              It's parked at the train station.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                                It's parked at the train station.
                                You sir, are on point.

Comment

Working...
                                X