Gta 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    Go down into the basement, shoot dude, pick up jerry can in the Far right corner of the room as you walk into it, leave trail of gas. Shoot trail collect lewtz
    Well shit, I'll try now. Gracias

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
      Across the street from the shops near Michael's house. Look for a store called caca.

I'm on the mission where Trevor goes to blow up the meth lab, but I can't figure out exactly what I need to do to blow it up. I go to the green dot after killing everyone and I have no clue what to do from there.
      Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      Go down into the basement, shoot dude, pick up jerry can in the Far right corner of the room as you walk into it, leave trail of gas. Shoot trail collect lewtz
      When you get inside the house, bear left from the front door. The stairwell to the basement is in the front room, where a guy was shooting at you from behind an old davenport couch.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• I just did the mission of finding all 30 of the sub parts(well over an hour playing time), and the bitch doesn't give you shit!

Doing the little side missions help you find other stuff in the world, or sometimes is comedy gold. Make big loot from some of them also.
        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• When you are franklin and you are doing the missions for Lester, listen to his tips to investing in the stock market and invest with all three characters. Then go assassinate the guy, wait a little bit and sell. Made $600k profit last night in 10 min.

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
            Push the sticks all the way.
            Finally past it last night. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
              I haven't even done the bank heist mission yet and I already have over 1.5 million dollars and a "veyron" sitting in my garage, lol.
              LOL where the fuck are you getting all the money?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                When you are franklin and you are doing the missions for Lester, listen to his tips to investing in the stock market and invest with all three characters. Then go assassinate the guy, wait a little bit and sell. Made $600k profit last night in 10 min.
                ya sucks that half the stock tips are on baswaq or whatever that is always down lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                  ya sucks that half the stock tips are on baswaq or whatever that is always down lately.
                  This stock market really wont come alive until Oct when the online starts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                    I'll give it a try. You're suppose to be able to skip missions after 3 times, I haven't seen the option on this one. I see what I can do tonight.
                    That shit was easy as hell man.
                    GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

• Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                      That shit was easy as hell man.
                      That little fucker (Mickael) would fall or something after I was almost done. Honestly, I think the controller may be a little fucked up and thats what was giving me trouble.

Comment

• I've enjoyed the game so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          I've enjoyed the game so far.
                          Are you on Xbox, if so, whats your name on xbox?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                            Are you on Xbox, if so, whats your name on xbox?
                            Yes.

My gamertag is: Shagg1n Wag0n

Comment

• In online play do we just start completely new?

I might actually have to get online and play with some of you "niggas" to "make paper" cause that is "Hood."
                              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                                In online play do we just start completely new?

I might actually have to get online and play with some of you "niggas" to "make paper" cause that is "Hood."
                                *writes down street speak notes on pad*

that is wack, fool.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X