Gta 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
    I'm just gonna keep playing single player until this weekend. Give it time to level off.
    Ah shit man, we're all ravaging this motherfucker. I'm only killing black people at the moment, seeing if there is an easter egg.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• My shit won't launch.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
        We're all playing right now, CJ has already killed 1000 people.

It is glorious.
        Originally posted by CJ View Post
        Ah shit man, we're all ravaging this motherfucker. I'm only killing black people at the moment, seeing if there is an easter egg.
        Well, maybe I'll be on tomorrow then....

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
          My shit won't launch.
          Don't play from your moms basement.

Comment

• FUCK THIS SHITTTTTTTTTT
            2012 GT500

Comment

• I was on a bit yesterday, after I finally got in it was a blast.

I seem to enjoy more driving around and capping other fools like a dick.

When I left, i had a world record on one of the racing events. Not sure if I still do.

Did they ever get the cash cards working? I'm ready to buy some swank property with a large garage.
              Last edited by FATHERFORD; 10-02-2013, 05:32 AM.
              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• I'm going to play the Battlefield 4 Beta this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  I'm going to play the Battlefield 4 Beta this week.
                  <----jelly
                  Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                    <----jelly
                    It will be open to everyone in a couple of days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      It will be open to everyone in a couple of days.
                      -_-
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Damn, the blimp is a sensitive explosive bitch!

Comment

• What time do you fools get on?

I'm afraid I won't be able to play, as it looks like yall start playing about when I get to bed.(at work 4:30 in the morning)
                          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                            Damn, the blimp is a sensitive explosive bitch!
                            You should've got an update to fix that by now. Also the cars in ur garage going missing also. Sucky part the update fixed the infinite money hack also lol.
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I couldnt link up to the crew last night because I forgot my nickname...created another but then couldnt find the crew.

Just got it all sorted, will be on this afternoon...

<----A_Ginormous_Wang

Comment

• I can't find the crew. Doesn't show up when I search for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X