Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    Yeah what's up with the stimulus package
    I'm pretty sure these two weeks of play have been the beta. The stimulus package is Rockstar's way of saying thanks. That's my 2 cents.
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• So, the 747 is only available in the story mode... If you race with a voltic, be ready for shenanigans... It is possible to get four stars in under a minute... If you drive around in a brodozer with three other DFWM guys and massacre the other players, you will get kicked from the lobby.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
        So, the 747 is only available in the story mode... If you race with a voltic, be ready for shenanigans... It is possible to get four stars in under a minute... If you drive around in a brodozer with three other DFWM guys and massacre the other players, you will get kicked from the lobby.
        LMAO! Also, the gunship chopper with the miniguns......useless. Hard as shit to aim. I blew up a few cop cars that were harassing Sean and CJ, but got lucky with it.

Didn't ya know, putting CJ in your vehicle automatically adds 2 stars?
        Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
          So, the 747 is only available in the story mode... If you race with a voltic, be ready for shenanigans... It is possible to get four stars in under a minute... If you drive around in a brodozer with three other DFWM guys and massacre the other players, you will get kicked from the lobby.
          I want to get in with this....last night I finished the story mode. I chose deathwish. I saved the last mision so I can see what killing Trevor and Michael does.

Comment

• Not sure if anyone else has had this happen.

In story mode, I was running around collecting spaceship parts and randomly blowing stuff up. I had a wanted level of 2 or 3. As the wanted level clears, there is a cop right by me(I'm hiding). I go to get in the closest car when the cop runs past me and steals the car I was about to steal!

FTP!!!

Comment

• Sent a crew invite request

Gamertag: Bacilius X

Comment

• freaking xbl support is useless trying to activate old account to get on here but it gets me a server error when trying to accept terms and service. Makes me login everytime. They have no idea what is causing it.

Comment

• Ok, so we need to create a crew of PS3 DFWM peeps...

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                    Ok, so we need to create a crew of PS3 DFWM peeps...
                    good then all you PS3 guys add me: JT-CATTLE
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• oh any word on new game modes???
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Invite returned to crew.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Stole me a F16 last night. The jets can get airborne fast.

You have to jump the fence from the highway.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            Invite returned to crew.
                            CJ,
                            When are you guys going to do a Crew race again? I would like to get online around the same time so that I can join in on the shenanigann's.

I wasnt trying to troll yall last time, I got kicked from the party, had to look at the odd's to see who was betting on who and then I didnt know I was supposed to win until I stopped dead on the track and noticed everyone stopping behind me.

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                              CJ,
                              When are you guys going to do a Crew race again? I would like to get online around the same time so that I can join in on the shenanigann's.

I wasnt trying to troll yall last time, I got kicked from the party, had to look at the odd's to see who was betting on who and then I didnt know I was supposed to win until I stopped dead on the track and noticed everyone stopping behind me.

lol that shit was hilarious. We're on just about every evening.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                lol that shit was hilarious. We're on just about every evening.
                                Oh I was laughing...I am just not so sure Matt was...lol
                                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                                X