No announcement yet.

Gta 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My buddy's cop car from the other night. I ran over him with a monstrous dump truck from a quary. Reminded be of smokey and the bandit.

"Hold on to my hat Jr.... But daddyyyy.."

"You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
    http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
    Factory Five MK4 Cobra
    Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
    http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
    www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
    sigpic

Comment

• My buddies is like a level 30 and doesnt have any really good guns unlocked. He just picks up the cool ones from missions n shit.
      GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
        I only get online if yall are, but I find that the crew gets on at 9:30 or 10 which is getting late for me.
        Yep, I'm gonna have to get off around 10 starting Monday.

I usually jump on around 8. Really been itchin to get in a group and start trolling these randoms.
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          I like that bounty idea... hmmm... massacre this evening?
          Wanna try it out tonight?
          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
            Wanna try it out tonight?
            I'm down

We raced last night and it didnt really seem like that long...came away with $66k

CJ, had to babysit after while and me and lVlerk (spelling) ran around in survival...

<-- will be down to cause some chaos tonight!!!
            Last edited by Gtracer; 10-18-2013, 09:50 AM.
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• I'll be on tonight if I can join y'all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                I'm down

We raced last night and it didnt really seem like that long...came away with $66k

CJ, had to babysit after while and me and ivierk (spelling) ran around in survival...

<-- will be down to cause some chaos tonight!!!
                In!

Comment

• I should be in.

Comment

• Sucks,

I'd love to be playing with you guys, but i'm on PSfree.

I did do the sell shop glitch last night and racked in a little bit more money.

Man I was glad when I woke up this morning and saw they had patched it.

I never went insane on it (millions), but I got enough to have a decent apartment and garage.

Apparently with 1.04 they increased the cost of all ammunition/explosives and after you complete a mission, the payout is cut 50%

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                      Sucks,

I'd love to be playing with you guys, but i'm on PSfree.

I did do the sell shop glitch last night and racked in a little bit more money.

Man I was glad when I woke up this morning and saw they had patched it.

I never went insane on it (millions), but I got enough to have a decent apartment and garage.

Apparently with 1.04 they increased the cost of all ammunition/explosives and after you complete a mission, the payout is cut 50%
                      If that's true, that sucks. I can totally understand them patching the custom shop glitch. But cutting the pay on jobs seems stupid to me. They already don't pay enough to make it worth doing. When suppressors cost 10k, and extended mag costs around 10k, and it can cost at least 10k to fill up on ammo, not to mention the grenade and sticky bomb prices, dropping the payout of the missions seems like the wrong thing to do. Hopefully bank heists will be in soon.

Then again, I did make 33+ million on the glitch. So I'm ok on money for now.

Comment

• patched the glitch before I could make more than 20k sucks. Glad I only get placed in games with same rank/cash as me so far though.

Comment

• Seems like all these patches are making it not worth playing. I can't even get my bearings on what the fuck I'm supposed to be doing, with the asshats that just run around killing people. It's difficult to get any missions done so I can get more ammo, weapons, etc.

I'll say it again, they really fucked this online deal up. Assholes.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• At first I was having to fight off the urge to buy an Xbox and join you hooligans, but now it sounds like they're trying awfully hard to force you to shell out more money to get ahead in the game.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                              At first I was having to fight off the urge to buy an Xbox and join you hooligans, but now it sounds like they're trying awfully hard to force you to shell out more money to get ahead in the game.
                              Eggzactly...but it doesnt stop you from running around in an organized mannor F-in it up for all the other a$$hats that keep killing folks. They mess up the online experience for me, I will do my best to return the favor.

Eye for an eye

Though, there are still ways to make bunches of money for those who are more patient.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                Seems like all these patches are making it not worth playing. I can't even get my bearings on what the fuck I'm supposed to be doing, with the asshats that just run around killing people. It's difficult to get any missions done so I can get more ammo, weapons, etc.

I'll say it again, they really fucked this online deal up. Assholes.
                                Dude, when you start the game, go into story mode. Then when you go to GTA Online, go into an invite only session. Then randoms can't get in.

Comment

Working...
                                X