Gta 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDIT: Important tip!

If you mod your car to get more $$$, then sell in the same garage "session", all your mods will disappear . Exit first, then drive back into LSC, then it works right.

Comment

• just beat the story mode tonight. guess its time for more online playing. for all of yall that has beat the game which choice did yall choose. a,b or c? I went with c.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
        money glitch does work, however I keep getting spawned back in my apt. so just fyi, sell an expensive vehicle to make your trips worth it.
        You can go into online settings and choose spawn location : property or last location. If you change it to last location you should spaw in front of LSC
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

EDIT: Important tip!

If you mod your car to get more $$$, then sell in the same garage "session", all your mods will disappear . Exit first, then drive back into LSC, then it works right.
          I made $600k last night in about 45min of this. The only thing that slowed me down were the randoms that kept sitting outside the shop waiting for me to return.

I modded out my truck, sold it for $43550 each time. I modded it, backed out of the shop, deposited/withdraw some money to make sure it saved. Drove back in, selected "Sell" and right before you hit 'A' to exit, pushed start, online and character swap, select 'A' on the character swap screen which will return you to online. Except, when you spawn in the "online" mode, you will be only a few feet from the custom shop. You can drive in, sell, rinse and repeat. The only exception is if you have a house, then you will spawn in the house everytime until you change your spawn settings.

It takes about 20-21 seconds for the character swap section so I rounded it up to $43.5k every minute.

I also attempted to buy a Ferrari and sell it but found out quickly that the shop will not allow you to sell a vehicle that is worth more than $50k no matter what.

I sent my money on the $400k apartment, a car, truck, motercycle and a 4-wheeler. Loaded up on guns, ammo and we are ready to rock.

Anyone know of a landing strip you can buy in the online mode? I looked on the property website but found nothing.
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
            I made $600k last night in about 45min of this. The only thing that slowed me down were the randoms that kept sitting outside the shop waiting for me to return.

I modded out my truck, sold it for $43550 each time. I modded it, backed out of the shop, deposited/withdraw some money to make sure it saved. Drove back in, selected "Sell" and right before you hit 'A' to exit, pushed start, online and character swap, select 'A' on the character swap screen which will return you to online. Except, when you spawn in the "online" mode, you will be only a few feet from the custom shop. You can drive in, sell, rinse and repeat. The only exception is if you have a house, then you will spawn in the house everytime until you change your spawn settings.

It takes about 20-21 seconds for the character swap section so I rounded it up to $43.5k every minute.

I also attempted to buy a Ferrari and sell it but found out quickly that the shop will not allow you to sell a vehicle that is worth more than $50k no matter what.

I sent my money on the $400k apartment, a car, truck, motercycle and a 4-wheeler. Loaded up on guns, ammo and we are ready to rock.

Anyone know of a landing strip you can buy in the online mode? I looked on the property website but found nothing.
            Very nice! I am so glad this works, in fact I feel it is more stable and easier to do than the original glitch. I did have my settings to "last location" but apparently driving out/in made the game realize where to spawn me.

I sold my pimped out car for $49175 each time. I made $1.2 mil last night.

In regards to your question, I bought a $240,000 plane last night. You can't buy airstrips, but when you buy your plane, you call Pegasus and for $1000 they deliver it to the nearest air strip, each time.

Kind of a bummer, but hey, I've needed air travel bad sometimes and now I have it.

I will probably do it again later this week and save enough money to get the 1.5 mil buzzard. That is a fun thing to have when players are annoying you. I stole some guys last night and must have killed 12 people with missiles.

Comment

Very nice! I am so glad this works, in fact I feel it is more stable and easier to do than the original glitch. I did have my settings to "last location" but apparently driving out/in made the game realize where to spawn me.

I sold my pimped out car for $49175 each time. I made $1.2 mil last night.

In regards to your question, I bought a $240,000 plane last night. You can't buy airstrips, but when you buy your plane, you call Pegasus and for $1000 they deliver it to the nearest air strip, each time.

Kind of a bummer, but hey, I've needed air travel bad sometimes and now I have it.

I will probably do it again later this week and save enough money to get the 1.5 mil buzzard. That is a fun thing to have when players are annoying you. I stole some guys last night and must have killed 12 people with missiles.
              I LOVE the buzzard, quick, agile and deadly. I am trying to get everything I can before they patch this one. Will probably jump on again tonight and try to work my way up to 1 Mil
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Anyone playing tonight on PS3? I just got through the first part of online and I'm looking for someone to hoon around with. I've only got about 10k give or take. so I need to get in on this money making scheme.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  Anyone playing tonight on PS3? I just got through the first part of online and I'm looking for someone to hoon around with. I've only got about 10k give or take. so I need to get in on this money making scheme.
                  Steal a semi nice car or truck, put tracking and insurance on it at the mod shop. Leave the mod shop, drive down the street and then return to the mod shop. Sell your car, select sell, push 'X', then confirm you want to sell. After you confirm, DO NOT PUSH 'X' again, instead, push start, go to "online" and select character swap. Select your character and this will return you to within a block of the mod shop and you will still have your car that you just sold...plus the money.

Rinse and repeat just dont forget to make a deposit every once in awhile as other players tend to catch on once you start backing in and out of the lobby constantly...I had 3 guys follow me around all night last night trying to steal the money I had just made.

So,
                  steal a car, put a tracker and ins on it.
                  Sell the car until you have 50k or so.
                  Mod the car to increase value
                  Save your mods by leaving the shop
                  Re-enter the shop with your mods and you should get more money.
                  Mod a little more, save, sell...its a snowball effect

And, I did notice that putting bullet proof tires, armor, engine upgrade were the biggest factors in the vehicle sell price. Wheels and stuff did not make much of a difference, and in fact, some even lower the value.

Comment

• I thought they fixed that? So you can still do it?
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      I thought they fixed that? So you can still do it?
                      Yes sir!

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                        Anyone playing tonight on PS3? I just got through the first part of online and I'm looking for someone to hoon around with. I've only got about 10k give or take. so I need to get in on this money making scheme.
                        I'll see if they ever re-enabled the "send money" feature. If so, you might get a nice $40k present in your bank account.

If not...you and I can meet up online, I'll mod out a car to like $45k and you can sell it over and over.

I probably won't be on until around 9. I think I added you last night.

Comment

• ah, but you have to go to single player each time now? That sucks, takes much longer.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Has anyone been able to find the rat rod truck? It seems to have vanished now in online.

Comment

ah, but you have to go to single player each time now? That sucks, takes much longer.
                              Nope, the online version also has a "Character Swap" section under the "Online" tab. However, it doesnt appear the Rockstar has ever implemented the ability to swap characters, but the menu option still works...it just doesnt do anything other than let you chose the character you have already created.

Minus the time you spend in/getting to the mod shop, the whole process takes 21 seconds to complete once you have sold your car, swapped characters and returned to the online session. They have spead up the loading times GREATLY compared to when it (online) first arrived.

Comment

Has anyone been able to find the rat rod truck? It seems to have vanished now in online.
                                I found one last night, but it had junk in the bed (barrels, wood, etc) so I just took for a quick spin and dumped it.

Pretty quick for what it is though!

I was by Sandy Shores airfield.

Comment

Working...
                                X