Gta 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
    I found one last night, but it had junk in the bed (barrels, wood, etc) so I just took for a quick spin and dumped it.

Pretty quick for what it is though!

I was by Sandy Shores airfield.
    Yeah you can remove the junk. let me know if you get one, I've had one before, but now I can't find one anywhere.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
      I found one last night, but it had junk in the bed (barrels, wood, etc) so I just took for a quick spin and dumped it.

Pretty quick for what it is though!

I was by Sandy Shores airfield.
      You can mod everything on it, including the bed. It is one of the coolest vehicles in the game IMO. CJ and I looked for a while the other day but couldn't find it. We even looked up the locations on youtube and it was missing from all of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
        You can mod everything on it, including the bed. It is one of the coolest vehicles in the game IMO. CJ and I looked for a while the other day but couldn't find it. We even looked up the locations on youtube and it was missing from all of them.
        Well CRAP.

I ramped it off a hill, rolled it, then left it upside down. I didn't know you could do customization to it.

Comment

• You can sell cars worth more than 50k depends if its worth it. For me since I have only unlocked some vehicle upgrades it is.

To sell a car more than 50k

do everything but when you spawn in the car 2nd time go get a different car drive to shop go to are you sure you want to sell. go to xbl store. Back out of xbl store. Appear in more high priced vehicle. You can sell it now. Takes an extra minute or so.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
              $hit is clean...have not come across one of those yet
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Funny thing is, I left the truck for a Sherriff's SUV. Apparently those are storable.

I put insurance/tracking on it and you can even repaint it.

Now I zoom around with lights/sirens on!

Comment

• Thanks for the car/cash trick - that's just what I needed to get some good flow going!

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    Thanks for the car/cash trick - that's just what I needed to get some good flow going!
                    Just dont do it too much, just enough to get a safe house, couple of cars and some guns. Otherwise, I noticed that it does take away from the game, although I did feel that we should earn more money than what the missions payout.

I really wanted an appartment with a good size garage so I dont have to drive across town to access my cars (seperate garage). Also, if some idiots decide to put a bounty on you, you can just escape to your apt and watch the fools through the cctv cameras...lol
                    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Yeah, I just didn't want to use real money to buy video game money. And I needed to get some guns/ammo to handle business!

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        Yeah, I just didn't want to use real money to buy video game money. And I needed to get some guns/ammo to handle business!
                        I agree, though there were a few nights where I had one too many beers and actually thought about it for a second....then I laughed at myself for even considering it.

Comment

• can one buy multiple apartments/garages?

So that way no matter where you are on the map you have a "safe house" to go to?
                          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                            can one buy multiple apartments/garages?

So that way no matter where you are on the map you have a "safe house" to go to?
                            yep

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                              yep
                              Are you sure?

I originally bought a 2 car garage, then I tried to buy an apartment with a 2 car garage attached to it, and the game made me sell my old one to put towards the new one.

Then when I bought my highrise apt with the 10 car garage, it made me sell my 2 car apt...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                                Just dont do it too much, just enough to get a safe house, couple of cars and some guns. Otherwise, I noticed that it does take away from the game, although I did feel that we should earn more money than what the missions payout.

I really wanted an appartment with a good size garage so I dont have to drive across town to access my cars (seperate garage). Also, if some idiots decide to put a bounty on you, you can just escape to your apt and watch the fools through the cctv cameras...lol
                                This is how I felt about the first money glitch. I had good money from the missions and had nice cars.

Then R* decided to LOSE a couple of my really nice modded cars (bullet proof tires, engine mod, exhaust, etc.) and then they cut the payouts in half.

Screw em, I'm milking it for what I can. I'll keep my cash level around 1.2 - 1.5 million, but I will be buying stuff up and socking away for later (buzzard, shamal jet, tank, etc.)

They screwed me over. Time to repay.

Comment

Working...
                                X