No announcement yet.

Gta 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got it to work. i mustve been doing it too slow.

Comment

• played some throwback gta 3 on ps2 last night. what, bitches!?

Comment

• Welcome to 10 years ago?

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          Welcome to 10 years ago?
          goood job little buddy, i'm proud of you!

Comment

• Well I just sold my fukin personal car... U goto sell, hit A. Then it says ur car is worth this much $$$. You hit A again. At what part do u stop hitting A and goto start/online/etc???

Comment

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
              Well I just sold my fukin personal car... U goto sell, hit A. Then it says ur car is worth this much $$$. You hit A again. At what part do u stop hitting A and goto start/online/etc???
              Right after you confirm the sale, then you go to Menu / Online - "swap character". confirm that you are leaving the session. When it shows the character select screen just reselect the same character and it should drop you back into online, in the car, near the chop shop.

A few times it has dropped me right back into the shop.

Comment

• Well fak! Now when I goto lossantos customs, it says they aren't buying any cars at this time.... Swap character and reloading GTA online doesn't fix that. Damn.... It!!!

Comment

• I'm howitzur on this BTW. On DFWM crew too.

Comment

• Give it time and they will start buying again.

I forgot to mention, if you already own an apartment make sure to go to menu/options to make your respawn location "last location" or else it will put you in your apartment.

Oh, and fuck the chop shop and my garage for not taking the Coquette(Vette) - Why should I have to BUY a car in a game call Grand THEFT Auto??

Comment

• Damn... I've tried new games, private games, etc. Can't sell any vehicles now... Gay.

Comment

Damn... I've tried new games, private games, etc. Can't sell any vehicles now... Gay.
                        You have to wait 24 game hours.
                        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
                          You have to wait 24 game hours.
                          Damn it Ben! I blame u...

Comment

Damn it Ben! I blame u...
                            Why? If you sell a car it's 24 game hours until you can sell another one.
                            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• I kid I kid... Still gay I lost my dominator.... And then didn't get to resell it over and over... Apparently rock star is asking Microsoft to permaban people who are exploiting this glitch lol.

Comment

• Oh snap. Now itsworking. r

Comment

Working...
                                X