No announcement yet.

Gta 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the glitch for a while, had something weird happen, spawned me back in car that I was selling but it wouldn't move, lights came on and everything but wouldn't move it was glitched into system. Took another car and tried to move it but it was a giant wall. Weird glitches.

Comment

• Yeah you have to wait 48 real time minutes before you can sell another car.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Wait should I stop doing the hack now? Don't want to get banned. Where did you read about the permaban?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• When I was trying to figure out exactly how to do this online. A website mentioned to enjoy it now. Because rock star is currently banning folks. then they are talking with ms and trying for a ban on there end too.

Comment

• Well now its timing out on me while I swap toons. Dang

Comment

• Well now its timing out on me while I swap toons. Dang

Comment

• OK I'm gettingoff. The game is shitting bricks. Tried multiple times. Once u sell, it loads and then times out.

Comment

• Last time I experimented with pulling my parachute jumping out of cars. I still don't quite understand why it lets you sometimes, and sometimes it doesn't.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I got the glitch to work fine last night, only downside being I haven't won enough races to really mod out my vehicle. Still,I was able to hoard up some ammo and have $500k laying around for now. Will try and get a better vehicle to do this with tonight, see if I can get some races in also to help boost the value.

As far as rockstar wanting to ban people, it's kind of lame. You reduced the payout so people aren't happy. And I don't see Microsoft permabaning anyone, as far as I know it's never happened over exploiting a glitch in the game.

-Eric

Comment

• Originally posted by reo View Post
                      I got the glitch to work fine last night, only downside being I haven't won enough races to really mod out my vehicle. Still,I was able to hoard up some ammo and have $500k laying around for now. Will try and get a better vehicle to do this with tonight, see if I can get some races in also to help boost the value.

As far as rockstar wanting to ban people, it's kind of lame. You reduced the payout so people aren't happy. And I don't see Microsoft permabaning anyone, as far as I know it's never happened over exploiting a glitch in the game.

-Eric
                      Jump on when some of the Crew is online and we can setup some races that will help level you up quickly....last I checked Rockstar is not too worried about people leveling up too fast...
                      Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                        OK I'm gettingoff. The game is shitting bricks. Tried multiple times. Once u sell, it loads and then times out.
                        Sent you a friend request last night, I'm merk.

Comment

• Well shit! Sean send it again... I deleted sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            Last time I experimented with pulling my parachute jumping out of cars. I still don't quite understand why it lets you sometimes, and sometimes it doesn't.
                            We need to go get you a rat loader if don't already have it. It shows up immediately when you drive around sandy shores in one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                              Well shit! Sean send it again... I deleted sorry.
                              Ok, no worries.

Comment

• Well I sold my $50k baller last night on accident. I was doing the money glitch and after the 4th sale, I did the character swap thing, but when trying to swap it timed out. Put me back in the single player mode. When I went back to online, my car was gone. Oh well...at least I got $200k out of it. I will go steal another and mod it out.

Just a FYI. Oh and I doubt you will get banned. If you catch the attention of R*, worst case they reset you to Zero.

Comment

Working...
                                X