• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still cant get on ps3 live lol
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
      Its all about the money system
      Must be.. Stole an Army Jeep too and couldn't store it either!

what's the point of having a badass garage if you can't store your booty in there?!?

Comment

• I saw a video on how to permanently get a cop suburban on line but it takes two people. One to get the wanted level then the unwanted player takes the truck. This was all done at the prison.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Game is getting kinda boring now.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
            Game is getting kinda boring now.
            I'm still pretty happy with the story mode. I just opened all the rampage locations. I like the cops don't show up and ruin the fun. The cops are way aggressive in this version of gta. Online, not digging so much.

Comment

• Finally got a day off and got online. Looks like the glitch days for me is over... Keeps timing out or throwing me in single player only for it to lock up. Damn!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                Finally got a day off and got online. Looks like the glitch days for me is over... Keeps timing out or throwing me in single player only for it to lock up. Damn!
                Still works for me...

Though, I must say that unless you are playing online with friends, there really isn’t much to do other than run around and kill others or just mess around.

I want to complete some races, but no one will join the game. You can send an invite...and nothing. So I just landed on top of some building, threw some C4 onto the street and blew up players as they drove across.

LOL, they were running all around the bottom of the building looking for me...until I ‘sniped’ em in the head from the roof...lol
                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                  I saw a video on how to permanently get a cop suburban on line but it takes two people. One to get the wanted level then the unwanted player takes the truck. This was all done at the prison.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
                  It's the Sheriff SUV, and yes it can be stolen, stored, even repainted if you'd like.

I have one in my garage.

I just bought my Buzzard for a cool $1.75 million. Next time some douche mcgee lvl 70+ busts out his tank and starts shooting level 30/40's, I will perform some Airwolf on his taint.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                    It's the Sheriff SUV, and yes it can be stolen, stored, even repainted if you'd like.

I have one in my garage.

I just bought my Buzzard for a cool $1.75 million. Next time some douche mcgee lvl 70+ busts out his tank and starts shooting level 30/40's, I will perform some Airwolf on his taint.
                    Damnit I need to level up
                    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• I wish my computer could run it
                      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post

I have one in my garage.

I'll tell you from experience, the Buzzard doesn't lock on to player occupied tanks. Last night, we had two tanks running around harassing people. I landed on a building, and fucked one of them up with the grenade launcher.
                        Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• I forgot all about this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                            I'll tell you from experience, the Buzzard doesn't lock on to player occupied tanks. Last night, we had two tanks running around harassing people. I landed on a building, and fucked one of them up with the grenade launcher.
                            I was flying a jet last night, attempting to lock onto a suburban with 3 players in it. I must have done about 10 passes and nothing, not even a beep from the targeting system.

Seems you can no longer lock onto player controlled vehicles? I remember it was easy; I even got trolled by someone doing it in a lobby...but not anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                              I was flying a jet last night, attempting to lock onto a suburban with 3 players in it. I must have done about 10 passes and nothing, not even a beep from the targeting system.

Seems you can no longer lock onto player controlled vehicles? I remember it was easy; I even got trolled by someone doing it in a lobby...but not anymore
                              I don't think you have ever been able to lock onto player vehicles.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                                Must be.. Stole an Army Jeep too and couldn't store it either!

what's the point of having a badass garage if you can't store your booty in there?!?
                                YOu cant get a army jeep but you can get a merrywether jeep

Comment

Working...
                                X