Gta 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    I don't think you have ever been able to lock onto player vehicles.
    YOu have to be low to the ground

Comment

Correct, I knew this but I've been flying the Buzzard enough that I can get my angle of attack just right so I can get my missiles to impact where I want them.

It only takes a good two or three hits to really hurt a tank.

As long as you maintain altitude, they shouldn't be able to touch you.

Most go and hide under stuff (bridges, buildings) which is fine, it is sparing the rest of the lobby from their rampage.

Comment

• I'm finally out of the bad sport lobby, I am just going to stick with private lobbies and doing missions for a while. Although, yesterday Matt and I did wreak some havoc for a while.

Comment

The only player controlled vehicle I've been able to lock is aircraft.
          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• I just killed a shark with a sticky bomb, so my life is obviously complete.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
              I just killed a shark with a sticky bomb, so my life is obviously complete.
              Badass!

Comment

• played gta 5 for the first time over the weekend. awesome game to say the least. diving to the bottom of the ocean and getting eaten by a huge white shark was cool too

anybody know if it will be the same or better on ps4? or is that info not yet available?

Comment

• Why do people keep asking me where to find the sultan rs?. I see the regular one all the time and decided to keep one. You have to fully mod it to get the rs designation but still. Why is it so rare and why so popular? I'm sure icould get a few but could I set the price on selling them to other players?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Oh and where is my stimulus money R*?

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                      Oh and where is my stimulus money R*?

This!!!

Comment

Oh and where is my stimulus money R*?

I Just looked that up earlier this morning...

They want to make sure all bugs are fixed... They are hoping to give 250k this week.
                        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knab9oQIMOQ[/ame]

Comment

Why do people keep asking me where to find the sultan rs?. I see the regular one all the time and decided to keep one. You have to fully mod it to get the rs designation but still. Why is it so rare and why so popular? I'm sure icould get a few but could I set the price on selling them to other players?

The RS is the 2 door model. I have both the 2 door and 4 door fully modded with roll cages and the like.

Comment

• Hell I got the two door. Your talking bout the kanger sultan or something like that. Its seen wat more often

Comment

• ...aaaaand now I'm in the bad sport group. All because I attacked a tank, and a bunch of personal vehicles were around it when I clicked the boom switch...yayyyy

Comment

Working...
                                X