Gta 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New update, 1.05 - http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...pdate-105.html

The newest automatic title update for GTA Online is now available for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. As mentioned previously, this update addresses some residual issues where occasionally people's vehicles or vehicle modifications were disappearing due to a cloud save failure - as well as the other fixes mentioned below:

Built in measures to prevent users from losing their progress when there is a cloud outage
    Built in a number of measures to protect players’ cash balances even if there are network problems
    Fixed an issue where on rare occasions during network problems the player could lose their Online vehicle or mods after exiting GTA Online
    Also, stimulus is supposed to occur over the next few days following the update.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      New update, 1.05 - http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...pdate-105.html

Also, stimulus is supposed to occur over the next few days following the update.
      So seems like they created a new backdoor then. If they have put in countermeasures to prevent loss of saves if the cloud goes down that means it's saving progress locally, which can be edited. But I highly doubt there is alot of savvy individuals that would know how to do it.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        I have the space car in story mode and thought I saw it driving around online. but I was on a mission to kill some shit talker and couldn't stop to take it.

You on X-Box?

If so, I am sure I can figure out how to transplant from story to Online, then you could possibly share

I tried last night but had not completed the story enough to have the mission that allows you to collect the parts. So I just jumped back online and started killing people…
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
          You on X-Box?

If so, I am sure I can figure out how to transplant from story to Online, then you could possibly share

I tried last night but had not completed the story enough to have the mission that allows you to collect the parts. So I just jumped back online and started killing people…
          PS3

The mission is one of the freaks mission with Franklin up around sandy shores. I really can't remember when it unlocked for me. I just ran into some hippy and then the parts started showing up.

When you do get around to it, here are some helpers:
          here's a map - http://www.ign.com/maps/gta-5/los-sa...paceship-parts

Here's the part location descriptions(which can be linked from the map too)- http://www.ign.com/wikis/gta-5/Spaceship_Parts

Comment

• Thank's for the links!

Comment

• Originally posted by 76 Maverick View Post
              Thank's for the links!
              No problem, when it showed there was 50 parts to collect that's when I said "NOPE! Where's the map?!?"

Comment

• is the car glitch still available? once i figured out how to do it i was able to get enough to buy a garage... haven't played in over a week though.

Comment

• Worked last nite. Its really easy dude. May put down ghost tonite and glitch tonite as they have a patch coming soon and want to make money incase they fix it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• It's night and tonight dude.
                    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                      Worked last nite. Its really easy dude. May put down ghost tonite and glitch tonite as they have a patch coming soon and want to make money incase they fix it.

1.05 came out this morning - at least on PS3.

I haven't tried glitching cars for cash today.

EDIT : it appears to still be working.
                      Last edited by 71chevellejohn; 11-05-2013, 10:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
                        It's night and tonight dude.
                        Faster that way. At least for me.

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Looks like Stimulus was delivered today. +$500,000

Comment

• Oh yeah, keep an eye out when it says a special crate will be dropped. Mine had $5000, 5000RP, Body Armor, and the minigun.

As soon as it says a crate is inbound, you can go to the map and the dropzone is highlighted green. Set a marker and haul ass. When you get close there is signal smoke and a beeper going off to help you locate. There are normally a few enemies hanging around that can be taken out easily.

Comment

• I haven't really played online at all.... I tried once and when i started the next day the character i created wasn't there anymore so i just continued to play story mode.... Guess i need to get with the program....

Comment

• Anybody been taken out by mercenaries online yet? I just had somebody hire them to take me out, but I've been driving around a while without any confrontations.

Comment

Working...
                                X