Gta 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    Anybody been taken out by mercenaries online yet? I just had somebody hire them to take me out, but I've been driving around a while without any confrontations.
    Me and merk were killing them the other day. Trying to het the open air jeep
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• The guy that hired them must have been pissed off about a sticky bomb mishap involving one of my bombs and his car. I got notified that he hired Merryweather Mercenaries to take me out. I was in the same room for another 40 minutes but never did see them show. The guy who hired them left shortly thereafter, so I'm not sure if that cancels the hit or not.

Comment

• Why get angry you would have to pay for the replacement of the car.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
          Why get angry you would have to pay for the replacement of the car.

I didn't get the message about paying the deductible, so I don't think he was insured. He was also in the car when it blew up.

In my defense, it looked like he was pulling a gun on me.

Comment

• Yeah lol that's the thing about this game. When some random pulls up or walks up ill draw on him or her with the biggest gun I have and wait for them to decide how it will end. Some run. Some honk or stay in place to assure they are no harm. The ones that fight usually die seeing as im already locked on to them as they try and pull a gun to shoot.

I really like the ones that round a corner and see me there with a gun pointed at them and slam on the brakes and reverse away.

I try not to start shit but I let people know to bug off lol.

Last edited by petyweestraw; 11-09-2013, 09:27 AM.
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Tried online for a couple of hours tonight and it seems very confusing to me. It might be that i have a very very slow internet connection but i spent a solid half hour waiting to get enough players for a deathmatch just to have it last about 30 seconds and start a new waiting list for a new deathmatch.... Getting faster internet next week, maybe i will try again after that....

Comment

• Originally posted by 76 Maverick View Post
                Tried online for a couple of hours tonight and it seems very confusing to me. It might be that i have a very very slow internet connection but i spent a solid half hour waiting to get enough players for a deathmatch just to have it last about 30 seconds and start a new waiting list for a new deathmatch.... Getting faster internet next week, maybe i will try again after that....
                Its hard to get a full lobby some days. It seems that people really prefer to play alone or with their select group of friends.

Put a mic on in a lobby and see if anyone responds; I think this would be the best way to get a group started.
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Yeah this. Also look out for job Texts. Most are from in room players. Great way to get into games and meet people to stick with all nite

Comment

• Got an education in extreme falling tonight. I found out that if you parachute down to the roof of the high rise, you need to have somebody come get you, or die. I skydive(dove?) out of a plane and land ed on my apartment. Then went to skydive off of it(which I've done before)... splat! He went into skydive position, but with no chute it doesn't work out so well.

Also finished robbing every store online - got a few bonuses along the way.

Comment

• Well 1.06 is now released and it fixed all the glitches and exploits.

No more taxi's, tanks, police cars, Sherriff's SUV's, etc in your garage (mine was there when I loaded, but it disappeared later in my game)

No more LSC money glitch. The game immediately kicks you out of LSC after selling so you have no chance to hit the start menu

$500k was deposited into my bank, so I have $1.4 million right now with the top apartment and 9 high end cars...so I am pretty happy.

They reduced the bad sport penalty so feel free to blow up stuff, I blew up 3 personal cars yesterday and never got sent to the lobby.

Missions now pay out based on time completed...not sure how this works yet as I was just messing around last night playing with friends / griefing.

Comment

• Survival is the most fun to me, online just kinda blows because of the people.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                          Well 1.06 is now released and it fixed all the glitches and exploits.

No more taxi's, tanks, police cars, Sherriff's SUV's, etc in your garage (mine was there when I loaded, but it disappeared later in my game)
                          No more LSC money glitch. The game immediately kicks you out of LSC after selling so you have no chance to hit the start menu
                          Ha, I had a feeling about two days ago that I should stack up. Im sitting on about 1.9 right now and have a couple of POS I can sell. Gonna have to watch out on that paint though, I have a bad habbit of changing colors and at $20k a pop on some, that 1.9 could dissapear QUICK.

I try to play with others online in GTA 5 but one of three things will happen:

1. You pull up and they start shooting
                          2. You actually ride together but then they take you on a long journey to the most remote corner of the map and then they just drop session on you.
                          3. You actually get to play a mission or two, someone will get bored and leave or have shit to do so their character will just remain in the lobby until they time out. At which point you are left flying around "trying" to shoot people or just driving around causing chaos...

I jumped in with someone from the crew last night, I had a bounty and they didnt even shoot at me...it was very nice.
                          Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                          I was just messing around last night playing with friends / griefing.
                          This, there really isnt much to do anymore now and not many people from the crew get on. Its pretty much just one or two guys and that is it. I think I am going to run out and get BF4 or COD: Ghost this weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post

This, there really isnt much to do anymore now and not many people from the crew get on. Its pretty much just one or two guys and that is it. I think I am going to run out and get BF4 or COD: Ghost this weekend
                            I'll admit, I joined another crew. ORPR are on a whole lot more than any DFWM crew members were (PS3).

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                              I'll admit, I joined another crew. ORPR are on a whole lot more than any DFWM crew members were (PS3).
                              I thought about this too, I have another buddy that has a crew of about 5-6 guys...but they are on maybe a few days more than the DFWM crew. Honestly, I miss my old PS3 group...I am probably either going to purchase a new game for this 360 or just run out and buy another PS3.

I am just waiting for the price to drop on them though...

Comment

• No biggies. I don't get on really. I've got bout 1.5 in the bank. What about the rank up race glitch by the prison?

Comment

Working...
                                X