Gta 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    No biggies. I don't get on really. I've got bout 1.5 in the bank. What about the rank up race glitch by the prison?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
    yeah, actually every race can do that and its not really a glitch. You just set the record you are racing against to your "personal Best" and if you can do 2-3-4 laps with each one being progressivly faster than the last, you can level up in 4-6 races.

Or you can just set the lap number to two and do it the "original" way...but any track will do this
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
      I'll admit, I joined another crew. ORPR are on a whole lot more than any DFWM crew members were (PS3).
      Ha! It nevered occurred to me to join another crew! Jesus , Im dense sometimes!

Comment

• There seem to be quite a few people that had their strength reset as well.

Comment

• I wouldn't care bout that but the money rank and cars? Yeah. Take that and I'd not play it again

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
            yeah, actually every race can do that and its not really a glitch. You just set the record you are racing against to your "personal Best" and if you can do 2-3-4 laps with each one being progressivly faster than the last, you can level up in 4-6 races.

Or you can just set the lap number to two and do it the "original" way...but any track will do this
            So I raced last night on Criminal Records, it is terrible now.

I made maybe 1000RP on 2 different races getting 5th and 2nd. Usually 2nd would net 3-4k of RP

So screw that. Money glitch still works. Bankrolled 2.2m last night and bought myself a Cheetah...man that car is nice!

Comment

• How if it supposedly kicks you out right away?

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                How if it supposedly kicks you out right away?
                This

I tried last night as I was bored. I had a mustang (Dominator) all fixed up and what not. I had been using this car as my glitch car so I felt that if I lost it, I really didnt care.

So into LSC I go, I selected Sell, Confirmed my choice and I hit Start as quickly as I could.

Well, it seemed to work except in online mode, when you open the pause menu, the game is still going so no matter how quickly you hit the start menu, by the time you get to the Character Swap option, your character has already been placed outside of the LSC shop, with no car.

So I made 100k off my car and that is it. So if the glitch still works, I sure would like to know how so I can stack up some more. Right now I have 1.8mil and I want a tank, so I would like to have 2.5-3mil.

This was on Xbox 360
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                  I made maybe 1000RP on 2 different races getting 5th and 2nd. Usually 2nd would net 3-4k of RP
                  The original point of the race was the bump in points you get after the first lap when you cross the starting line. You would get 7k just for crossing the line regardless of order if you have the settings on correctly.

Standard Race
                  2 Laps (original instructions)
                  Traffic "On"
                  Police "On"
                  Custom Cars "On"
                  and there was one more option that needed to be "On"
                  Then set the default record setting (world record) to "Personal Best"

this should get you the bounus points after the first lap and you have to have someone else in the lobby when you start the race. They can drop out and not even race, but they MUST be in the lobby when you select "Play"

Comment

• also, I took a look at the Shark Card system they are trying to force people to use....HA $19.99 for 1.25mil

These assholes have made their last dollar off my broke a$$

Comment

• Been online a little bit this afternoon, they've been dropping special crates left and right. lots of RP and lots of $$. And occasionally the mini-gun

Comment

• So....has everyone pretty much ditched the crew?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                          So....has everyone pretty much ditched the crew?
                          I've been playin
                          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
                            I've been playin
                            I havent seen much of anyone or theyre playing something else.

Comment

• Bmcsean, hand mclovin and I have been playing
                              Xbox

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                                Bmcsean, hand mclovin and I have been playing
                                Xbox
                                That was you and I last night, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X