Gta 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dfwm crew?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I don't know what that means, but sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
        I don't know what that means, but sure.
        I take it as we are going to form a crew when online open so we can rape and pillage online.

Comment

• Is the online multiplayer not working?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Is the online multiplayer not working?
            I heard Oct 1st , it goes live.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
              Who else is playing it on Xbox? Lookin for some fellow fraggers come Oct 1. Anyone will do. I can count on matts1911, Jeremy, ben, and Robert. Roliath, ur a PC guy tho right? If not. Y'all feel free to add me. I'm a night shifter so lots of my playing time will be evenings/nights. (Plus wife walked in with my two yr old and heard franklin and his other hommie flarin the mf's and N word. Lol. I can't play unless I got my turtle beaches on during daylight hours).

Howitzur is my tag.
              Well fuck. I'll go buy it.
              Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Crews

'Crews', which have been seen recently seen in Max Payne 3, will also be used in Grand Theft Auto V. The 'Crew' mechanic makes use of Rockstar's Social Club, which has been in use since the release of Red Dead Redemption. By creating a 'Crew' in a game such as Max Payne 3, players will be able to port across their character between the two games.

Rockstar boss Dan Houser said: "Multiplayer is an ever-more important part of all our games moving forward. By creating crews through Social Club, the crews that you create in Max Payne 3 will be ready and available for you to play in Grand Theft Auto V from day one."

GTA V will let players form private crews with friends, or join public crews. Players can be a member of up to five at the same time, and completing tasks as a crew will gain experience points for the player. In late 2012, Rockstar said that "refining open-world multiplayer into something really special" had been a huge focus in the development of GTA V.

Crews will be able to be recruited and the hierarchy of them is very flexible. Every crew has a Leader, then there are the Commissioners, Lieutenants, Representatives, and Muscle. There can be multiple people in every position except for the Leader.

Gangs can then meet up with other gangs online and compete in various modes including Team Deathmatch and Gang Wars. There will even be tournaments set up for these matches.[2]

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                  Well fuck. I'll go buy it.
                  Damn right u will! I've been in PTO school all week and have to work days this weekend so my play time has been minimal. But I look forward to playing it every night.

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  dfwm crew?
                  Make it happen. I'm down.

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  So far it's pretty cool. The physics are noticably better, but I have a tendency to ping pong every straightaway.
                  Me too. Good lord I felt like the steering was waaaay more touchy in this one. I drive like a female...

Comment

• Finally loaded it up this morning. Only had time to play an hour or so. If only the wife would go out of town for the weekend! Lol
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• hmm, a crew huh? I might have to splurge and actually buy a game, and sign up online.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                        Finally loaded it up this morning. Only had time to play an hour or so. If only the wife would go out of town for the weekend! Lol
                        I haven't picked it up yet, but I do have an urge to do so at lunch, then lock the kids up in the kennel with the dog, and have a marathon.

Sorry, kids. No soccer this weekend!
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• The turning in vehicles and shit are way to sensitive... How far are yall on it?
                          GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

• I've done like five missions so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              I haven't picked it up yet, but I do have an urge to do so at lunch, then lock the kids up in the kennel with the dog, and have a marathon.

Sorry, kids. No soccer this weekend!
                              With the rain there might not be soccer.
                              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                                The turning in vehicles and shit are way to sensitive... How far are yall on it?
                                I just opened up the character, Trevor, He's a fuckin madman!

Comment

Working...
                                X