No announcement yet.

Gta 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the driving. Dibs on getaway driver when the Dfwm crew takes out banks.
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Haha, Im pretty far already.. Game says 47%. I wont say exactly where im at so i wont spoil it for yall. But this game is fucking funny and Trevor is a madman, but fucking funny also.
      GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
        With the rain there might not be soccer.
        Rain won't stop a soccer game. Lighting will, however.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Do we need to build a teslacoil?

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Rain won't stop a soccer game. Lighting will, however.
            Some places don't wanna ruin the fields if they get too wet
            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• This is the Sam Sweet trial all over again...

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                Do we need to build a teslacoil?
                Do we have enough power plants and harvesters?
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Cheats, walk throughs, etc.....

Welcome to the Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5) cheats page where our team of contributors will help you with a set of cheats, codes, hints, hacks, tips and unlockables. Cheat Codes A number of Grand Theft Auto V cheat codes can be ent
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Trevor is a killing machine!

Comment

• I am loving this game. I picked vacation the right week. I'm going to waste the next 9 days on this.
                      68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
                      63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
                      i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

• Played for 30 minutes or so before it froze. I'll give it a hot again tonight after the kids go to sleep.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Unlocked Trevor last night, this game is insane!!

Comment

• I'm at 30% so far no issues. Ive only slept 12 hours in the last 3 days....thank god for Red Bull!

Comment

• I still hate every one of you.

Comment

• I finally played for a while last night. Awesome so far.

To those having freezing issues, have you blown the dust out of your PS3 recently or ever?
                                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                                X