No announcement yet.

Gta 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah if not then fuck it. I'm not starting over. Ice got way to much money and shit to just let it go
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Ill probably buy it again. Do they offer any discount if you bought the 360 version?
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        Ill probably buy it again. Do they offer any discount if you bought the 360 version?
        Most likely not, I have not read any articles indicating such.

R* gotta make their cheese!

Comment

• Yeah I doubt that they will
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Got mine on order, cant wait. 30 people in one city is going to be crazy as hell

Comment

• As stated, no discounts, yes everything in online mode swaps. Story mode gotta start over but Ive been waiting for this for months, so I am ready to play the story again since its been over a year from finishing it. Better graphics will be so nice. Havent played online since Madden came out, so Im itching to get back to Los Santos.

Comment

• I have actually not played the story mode. I hate the PS3 controller, it is clunky and I can't tell you how many times I've been in a fire fight online and then my character randomly puts his gun away and starts flipping the guy off, or air thrusting all because the R3 and L3 together makes them do their custom action.

With PC, and a full 102 keybord, I won't have this problem in story or online mode. Plus completing the whole story in First Person will be epic.

Comment

• It's not the controllers fault bud. It's you chunky ass fingers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                    I dont think so as Rockstar is giving you 1mm to start off in gat5 if you preorder it for the Xbox One.
                    I did that.
                    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Just read Target is giving a 30 buck voucher on the 17th toward trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                        Just read Target is giving a 30 buck voucher on the 17th toward trade.
                        Man I hope that they do that towards PC

Comment

• Anyone playing this on Xbox one?

Comment

• Thanks for asking.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              Thanks for asking.
                              I appreciate the quick reply!

Comment

• Yes
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X