Forza 4 car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forza 4 car thread.

So I know a few people here play forza 4 and was wanting to know what cars you guys like to use? What set up, and wants the performance index?

I don't have xbox live or else I'd race y'all.

My favorite car is the viper ACR PI 799. Handling 7.9!

My fastest car is 87' Ferrari GTO at 263mph.

Anyone found a good set-up to run drag in? All I get it wheel spin..

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

all wheel drive lol it worked for me

Comment

Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
      Lame lol, my focus rs with gt500 swap will rape face and lift them wheels.. Just want rwd lol

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

My lambo runs pretty good in the mile. ITs maxed out at 795hp. Which is pretty lame though. I wish i could build a car as fast as the SSC Ultimate Aero. That thing is wicked!! I have a bunch of cars made for the autocross. The miata is pretty stout d class. Also have the chevy spark thats a c class. itll take a corner like nothing. lol
        GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

haven't played it that much just jacked around with it. On yellowbullet they have a list of things you can do.

Comment

Most of the drag is alot of throttle control on the rwd cars. its pretty damn hard . They have a 500hp rivial class in there that makes you use a rwd. best I got was a 11.3 with the king cobra

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
              Most of the drag is alot of throttle control on the rwd cars. its pretty damn hard . They have a 500hp rivial class in there that makes you use a rwd. best I got was a 11.3 with the king cobra
              10.9 with the Dart

Comment

i thought this shit was pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                  10.9 with the Dart
                  U cant use the dart in that rivial thing right? I also got my cobra down to a 11.0 last night.

Comment

Don't forget to lower your rear tire pressure to about 10-12lbs. It will get you a ton of traction.

Also, play with your gears. If you can find a really nice ratio for your car, it will cut off 1-2 tenths.

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
                      Don't forget to lower your rear tire pressure to about 10-12lbs. It will get you a ton of traction.

Also, play with your gears. If you can find a really nice ratio for your car, it will cut off 1-2 tenths.
                      Actually your wrong on that. Raise the tire pressure to 35 front and rear. Dont know why but thats the way this game is setup. For underpower cars raise it up to 50 psi. I know it doesnt seem right but it works.

Comment

U cant use the dart in that rivial thing right? I also got my cobra down to a 11.0 last night.
                        Yeah you can. The leaderboard car is a king cobra. But its like years 68 to 70 something, no more than 500hp. Must be rear wheel drive

Comment

Actually your wrong on that. Raise the tire pressure to 35 front and rear. Dont know why but thats the way this game is setup. For underpower cars raise it up to 50 psi. I know it doesnt seem right but it works.
                          Haha, how the fuck does that work out?

Comment

just realize the Dart is a DLC car. I dont have them yet.

Also the tire pressure thing works really well. deddrekoning on here got his king cobra to a 10.8 with 40 psi in the front tire and 35 psi in the rear

Comment

haven't played it that much just jacked around with it. On yellowbullet they have a list of things you can do.
                              LINK?

This.

i have a 240sx awd with r34 swap that does high 22's low 23's in the mile drag.

it does low 9's high 8's in the 1/4 mile

Comment

Working...
                              X