ATT LTE speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATT LTE speed

Damn, that's faster than my home connection.
    Last edited by Jewrrick; 07-25-2013, 10:06 AM.
    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Mine too and folks are having issues left and right hitting their cap or being throttled far quicker than they expected in their billing cycle because they're able to consume data so rapidly.

Comment

if they come out with a true unlimited plan LTE users I'll swap to it but until then screw it.
      QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

You can get unlimited but will be throttled if you're in the top 5 percent of consumers. There's a workaround though. ;-)

Comment

So do I need to still do the radio root thing to get the LTE speeds?

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
            So do I need to still do the radio root thing to get the LTE speeds?
            While our phones can technically the LTE stack, our radio doesn't operate on the 700Mhz band. You still need to flash the radio to get the HSPA+ speeds.

Comment

What AT&T phones support LTE? And would I be able to use my grandfathered unlimited data plan or upgrade to an LTE plan?

Comment

SGS2 SR anf HTC Vivid and yes you can.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                    You can get unlimited but will be throttled if you're in the top 5 percent of consumers. There's a workaround though. ;-)
                    how do you keep from being throttled? i've never been throttled, but i'm curious.

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                      how do you keep from being throttled? i've never been throttled, but i'm curious.
                      Add am APN that uses HSPA+, 3G and GSM networks and set it as the default till your billing cycle resets.

Comment

Have you heard? Its faster than Verizons.
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I don't think it is - I've seen Verizon #s similar to that.

Also I've heard that the technology is good for 100mb+ Tx_Redneck is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by Prime-Tuning.com View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Prime-Tuning.com View Post

You haven't been around here long enough to get my post.
                              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                              X