No announcement yet.

Forza players, monthly rivials drag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok that miata , feels like it has no balls . The math doesnt add up like you said.

Comment

• Looks like the 95 cobra r will be on the feb car pack.
      Thats going to be cook.

Still dont know what this month rivial drags is.

Comment

• That Challenger is a weird mix of understeer with an oversteer kicker.

The last three corners are crucial as hell.

Comment

• hey jeremy. Whats your gt?
          GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

• Comment

• finally put an sn95 in there. About time. Now all we need is 03 cobra and the new 5.0
              GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

• Anyone done the new drag rivial for feb? Pretty damn hard. Never thought tuning a 300hp fwd car would be hard to get traction. Hell I have to feather the throttle till the top of 2nd.

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                finally put an sn95 in there. About time. Now all we need is 03 cobra and the new 5.0
                That would be sweet but I dont see that happening. would be pretty easy for them to so though. Being they already have the saleen in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
                  Anyone done the new drag rivial for feb? Pretty damn hard. Never thought tuning a 300hp fwd car would be hard to get traction. Hell I have to feather the throttle till the top of 2nd.

That would be sweet but I dont see that happening. would be pretty easy for them to so though. Being they already have the saleen in there.
                  Just beat yours and Robert's times.

Comment

• not sure how you did that without even using a clutch
                    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                      not sure how you did that without even using a clutch
                      Bog a little, then floor it.

Comment

• I see you went with a 3 speed...I've tried that and still can't get enough off the line to catch up
                        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

I see you went with a 3 speed...I've tried that and still can't get enough off the line to catch up
                          I just bought a setup. I tried tuning it myself all last week and could only get to 12.51, just ran a 12.23 before posting this. I wish I knew what they changed. Only thing I can notice on the car is a lot of negative camber in the rear.

Comment

• Shift points are 72mph, and 101mph, btw.

Comment

• hmm...I have no damn clue...tuning fwd is harder it seems

Comment

hmm...I have no damn clue...tuning fwd is harder it seems
                                definitely. 12.217 now. Trying to get a 12.199

Comment

Working...
                                X