Forza players, monthly rivials drag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe it will work out for you.

I know my car starts reeling in the ghost I was chasing pretty damn hard for everyone to be at similar power numbers.

How high does the middle engine turn? Mine will go to 8300rpm, but I shift it at 8. I have the third one, BTW.

EDIT: If the dynamics of the game followed a more realistic approach, then I would say your suspension is probably unloading at the top of 2nd. What rpm does it start to spin? You might want to try short shifting to third.

Comment

• If im not mistaken the 2nd motor u can spin it up to 10000 rpm. I have the 3rd one right now. im not for sure where im shifting at right now. But I will look tonight. I have been trying out drift and been working on drag racing other crazy things.

Like the raptor truck, hummer, and the dodge ram truck lol. That dodge will fly for a A class. But its crazy on take off. Alot of tining in gears

Comment

• 1.50 in a cobra R lol.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• I built almost every combination of vehicles, and nothing pulls like the Trueno. I built an MR2 that would get out of the hole very nicely, but it petered out half track and the Ghost Trueno walked off by several cars.

Looks like I'll have to stick with it, unless a 510 can do something.

Comment

• 510 is slow with 400 hp.

The CRX pulls hard as hell up top.

Comment

• Lol I tried the 510 for my first car, very sad .

Bring on next month, im ready for the nrw drag.

I still need to go back and mess with my trueno some.

Comment

• I built a CRX. It got out of the hole nice, but the Trueno pulled away before I got to the 1/4 mile mark.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                  I built a CRX. It got out of the hole nice, but the Trueno pulled away before I got to the 1/4 mile mark.
                  Go in and buy my tune from my storefront. I will give the money backand see how u like trueno after that. But let it bog down on launch

Comment

I built a CRX. It got out of the hole nice, but the Trueno pulled away before I got to the 1/4 mile mark.
                    what motor? turbo? or all motor?

and im beginning to realize how bad i suck at drag! i cant even get my Trueno in to the 16'!!

Comment

• Originally posted by joes01bullitt View Post
                      what motor? turbo? or all motor?

and im beginning to realize how bad i suck at drag! i cant even get my Trueno in to the 16'!!
                      Use the 2 nd motor and single turbo.

Comment

• Fuck yeah! A 16.766 in the 1/2 mile with a different car than a Trueno.

If I can figure out how to keep from frying the tires off going into 2nd then I should be able to shave off a few tenths.
                        I looked into swapping my clutch to the left trigger, but that causes my gas to move to a button, leaving no throttle modulation to keep from blowing off the tires.

Comment

Fuck yeah! A 16.766 in the 1/2 mile with a different car than a Trueno.

If I can figure out how to keep from frying the tires off going into 2nd then I should be able to shave off a few tenths.
                          I looked into swapping my clutch to the left trigger, but that causes my gas to move to a button, leaving no throttle modulation to keep from blowing off the tires.
                          Sweet which car did u use?.

Yea on the clutch thing its crazy. I like messing around with it but never could get good with it

Comment

• 05 miata super light with a motor swap.

Comment

• 16.7 in the yota' with the original engine.

You can have the clutch on the trigger and the joystick as throttle.. Hard as hell still.

Comment

• To keep from spinning, let completely out of the throttle and ease into it for 2nd.

Comment

Working...
                                X