Lost my weapons??? WTF????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost my weapons??? WTF????

Anybody having any issues on Battlefield Multi for Xbox with all weapons all of a sudden disappear and your left running around like an idiot??? I'm wondering if I have a possible hard drive or modem issue...

??? Like your profile is wiped, or your gun in game vanishes somehow temporarily.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Everything works fine, sometime in the middle of a game, my personal sound effects & weapons totally disappear...it still shows the crosshairs & ammo count, but no guns or freakin knife for that matter...i can jump into a vehicle and work it fine but you jump out & no weapons...I've tried logging out from live & logging back in and it still the same. Think I may have to delete to game from my hard drive & re-download it or buy a new box since mine is old as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by appelingogt View Post
        Everything works fine, sometime in the middle of a game, my personal sound effects & weapons totally disappear...it still shows the crosshairs & ammo count, but no guns or freakin knife for that matter...i can jump into a vehicle and work it fine but you jump out & no weapons...I've tried logging out from live & logging back in and it still the same. Think I may have to delete to game from my hard drive & re-download it or buy a new box since mine is old as hell?
        Never heard of that problem man, maybe you should google it. I play PC.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

yeah i shoulda went PC alooong time ago...thanx btw

Comment

just restart the game and run it off the disk for a lil while. mine loaded up the other day like that, everything showed up but i had no loadout and couldn't manipulate my hands at all. at first i thought i was invisible and ran around trying to fuck with the other team... that's when i learned i wasn't.

Comment

^^yeah i tried that...when this bullshit happens, i can stand there like a tard & they can't kill me meelee...they have to shoot!

Comment

Working...
              X