Best software to rip Blu-Ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best software to rip Blu-Ray

Got a blu-ray reader for Christmas and want to make digital copies of the blu-rays I own so that I can take them when I travel on my phone/laptop and not have to keep track of the discs. I know many now come with digital versions, but some dont. I'm not looking at burning new ones, but just making a backup of the ones I have on a HDD or flash drive for convenience. No piracy involved. Any software suggestions? Freeware is always better lol

PM sent

Sent from my iPhail eleventybillion

Comment

I'm pretty sure Bryan will give you what you need. I use AnyDVDHD and TSMuxer. Anydvd can be used to do a mirror image of BR. Txmuxer is used to rip actual movie/audio/subtitles, which I do.

Comment

I use AnyDVD HD, which just runs in the background to decrypt on the fly, after you insert a disc. And CloneDVD to backup my DVDs. I use ImgBurn to backup my Blu-rays.

Oh, and before a mod gets paranoid and deletes this. The software is 100% legal to use for the purposes of backing up your media.

ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit... and it's free!

Comment

Working...
        X