Possible new Xbox Fall of 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible new Xbox Fall of 2013

The next generation Microsoft Xbox 720 has been tipped to be shipping in late October or early November complete with six times the power in…

The next generation Microsoft Xbox 720 has been tipped to be shipping in late October or early November complete with six times the power in an AMD 6000 series GPU under the hood. There’ve been reports from several sources saying the same set of details, the most recent confirmation coming from IGN’s source close to the project. Specifically it appears that the Xbox 720 will be using the AMD Radeon HD 6670 working with support for DirectX11, 3D and 1080p HD output, and multidisplay output.

The Radeon 6670 itself costs upwards of $79.99, so we’re likely not looking at an inexpensive device in the end here. That said, the Xbox 720′s graphics processing power because of this beast of a GPU will be six times the Xbox 360. Compared to the upcoming Wii U (as seen in some lovely hands-on videos back a few months here on SlashGear), the Xbox 720 will be set to have a 20-percent greater performance on the whole.

For those of you out there in the world of developing for consoles can expect kits for the system in August. Now we’ve just got to wait for the third PlayStation and we can have the whole three mouskateers in the ring for 2013! Which one will you be picking up given the information we’ve got currently? Not one whole heck of a lot of information is out there, but the names are all here!
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Giggity
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
      For those of you out there in the world of developing for consoles can expect kits for the system in August. Now we’ve just got to wait for the third PlayStation and we can have the whole three mouskateers in the ring for 2013!

huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
        huh?
        Yeah, I'm not exactly sure what they meant by that.... 4th maybe?
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Well Sony has already announced they will not have a new console untill 2015 I believe. Their plan with the PS3 all along has been a 10 year plan if I remember right. The Wii thing looks cool but they pissed me off with the way they handled the original Wii constantly making it limited stock. Not to mention the games sucked and no HD. My kids are older now so I doubt the new Wii will interest them.

I didnt realize the 720 was so close though, I need to save up some cash and start reserving a bunch of systems for craigslist

Comment

Sweet! I'll take two!
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
              Well Sony has already announced they will not have a new console untill 2015 I believe. Their plan with the PS3 all along has been a 10 year plan if I remember right. The Wii thing looks cool but they pissed me off with the way they handled the original Wii constantly making it limited stock. Not to mention the games sucked and no HD. My kids are older now so I doubt the new Wii will interest them.

I didnt realize the 720 was so close though, I need to save up some cash and start reserving a bunch of systems for craigslist
              With the addition of 3D capability, I can only imagine how expensive games are going to be.

Comment

With the addition of 3D capability, I can only imagine how expensive games are going to be.
                I hope the price doesnt go up. $60 is already high enough!

Comment

Something tells me the Xbox 720 should be called the Xbox 1080 - just sayin'.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I I doubt they would go up too much, maybe 10 bucks at the most. they have been 50-60 bucks for a long time even on the old Super nintendo they were 60 dollars for a new game even 70 for some!
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

It's a simple shader change, no additional work involved making a game 3d at all.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Some playstation games support 3D and the price didnt change.
                        92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
                        15 GT w/PP

Comment

so it's already not going to be out of date when it comes out?

What a waste.
                          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                            I I doubt they would go up too much, maybe 10 bucks at the most. they have been 50-60 bucks for a long time even on the old Super nintendo they were 60 dollars for a new game even 70 for some!
                            No they werent, prices went up with the last gen consoles and it was a big deal in the media. People were pissed prices went up $10 to $60.

Comment

I'm already in line at Best Buy to buy one bitches.
                              2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Working...
                              X