• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forza player, 93 cobra challenge

1/4 and 1/2 track.

A -class
    RWD

A couple of us was doing this last night and had a blast. I would like to see that cobra run in the 10's. But thats going to take some work.

the 10's will come Brandon....too damn close not to lol
    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Is there a car club on here everybody uses yet?

Comment

I think if you search dfwmustangs it wlll come up
        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
          the 10's will come Brandon....too damn close not to lol
          Idk chris, if I can launch it harder but stilk keep that power up to then yea I might. But damn its tough right now. Might try a different motor setup in it

Comment

If anybody wants to play tonight I'm using my buddies account, gamer tag is BRETTxxHSU. I'll be on all night.

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
              Idk chris, if I can launch it harder but stilk keep that power up to then yea I might. But damn its tough right now. Might try a different motor setup in it
              I'm pretty certain I can get it there if I keep working with your tune. I've gotten it out of the hole a touch better, but my best time hasn't been faster than yours yet.

Too bad we can't have your fastest run split screened with mine. Then we might be able to see every little thing that needs to be addressed. Shift points will be super crucial.

Comment

if you go to the leaderboards and look up drag>test track>1/4 mile and then click on Brandon's name....you can race his ghost

btw, I got an 11.10 as well last night

Comment

Very nice chris. Do u have more power now?

Comment

Cool deal. I'll do that later.

Nice run!

Comment

Working...
                    X