Me3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me3

I played the ME3 demo yesterday. This is going to be a hell of a game. It seems the demo didn't pull from the saved 1 and 2 games so you pretty much have to fill in the blanks so it knows what you want but it's brilliant. The art, music, gunfire and controls are all tight as can be
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

I'm very excited about this game. Demo seems to be pretty bad ass from what I've heard. I'm just gonna wait for the actual game.

Comment

ME 2 was one of the best games of all time if you ask me. Can't wait for 3.

Comment

Just got through the demo. Combat is much smoother than the previous games. Hopefully it'll give you the option of what guns you get to use in the full game. Regardless, can't wait until March 6th. I'm going through the first game right now. Being off the next two days, hopefully I can get through that, and start/finish ME2 before the new one comes out. Not to sound like a nerd but Ashley Williams from the first one is looking mighty fine in the new edition. Hopefully she'll be back in the crew for this one.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
        X