Dell PowerEdge 2850/2650 Servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dell PowerEdge 2850/2650 Servers

Would anyone be interested in two servers I have. They're just sitting at my house and I have no use for them. I thought I was going to use them, but never did.

They are a:

Dell PowerEdge 2850
    Dell PowerEdge 2650

I can take pictures of them tonight and post them if anyone is interested.

Below is a stock photo, but this is what it looks like.

$100 for both. I'm in Grand Prairie, by 360/Carrier intersection.

BF3 Stats

I might be interested. What drives are in them?

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
      I might be interested. What drives are in them?
      From the top of my head, they are 36GB SCSI drives and there's six of them.

I'll make sure tonight when I get home tonight though.
      BF3 Stats

Comment

ttt
        BF3 Stats

Comment

Here are some pictures if anyone here are interested in these servers.

BF3 Stats

Comment

CPU/Memory? Redundant PSUs?

Comment

So I had some free time today since it's Sunday and powered up these servers to make sure they work properly.

The 2650 server has two 2.4GHz CPUs, with 3GB RAM, and yes, it does have double PSUs. I've already installed Windows Server 2003, but you can of course reinstall it for your own purpose.

The 2850 server has two 3.0GHz CPUs with 2GB RAM, and also double PSUs. However, I was trying to install Windows Server, but when it loads up the Server Assistance, it errors out stating that a disc is not properly installed or something. Not sure what that means. Wonder if the RAID set up is broke or what. After an hour of trying to fix it, I gave up. I'm sure one of you guys can probably fix it quick. I just dont want to spend more time with it since I have no use for it.

With that said, I'll let both servers go for $80.

I can meet today if someone is interested. I live in Grand Prairie by 360 and Carrier, pretty close to Six Flags. If interested, be reasonably close.
              BF3 Stats

Comment

Working...
              X