• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me neither. lol. I just am careful
    GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

I might try it tonight, but I dont look much faster than a 9.00 lol

Comment

I'm getting better at this track. I drive balls out, so the second I catch a bump wrong my car will get thrown off the track. I immediately hit restart when that happens.

I will say I'm pretty sure I can run that time down. Just need a little more time to figure out this 'ballet of bumpsteer'.

Comment

I still havent done a 2nd lap yet. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
            I'm about to break down and buy this game.
            Do it Matt!! lol. Btw its chance, johns friend. haha

Comment

God please no, I hate that track. It'll take me a few hours to even get a clean lap in, lol

Comment

did an 8.31.575 in the 1970 Boss Mustang ...

Comment

I guess it is time to see what the old camaro ss can do

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                    God please no, I hate that track. It'll take me a few hours to even get a clean lap in, lol
                    This track is the epitome of awesomeness!!!

Skating around these bumpy chicanes and corners at high speeds gets my blood pumping!! Hell, the semi straight patches at 200+ MPH while concentrating on throttle control are enough to make my mouth go dry.

Keep practicing! When you can navigate this track competitively, then you'll have no worries with others.

Comment

How bout we make this monthly and the person that gets the fastest time gets to pick what track and class will be next.

Comment

Sounds good, my best and only lap 8.46, in a awd 400hp bmw. Lol

Comment

Wow, my car felt like complete shit this morning. I could hardly keep it on the road. I was running the exact same tune as before, but it wouldn't work.
                          It took an entire lap of The Ring to get my tires warmed up to a point of actually sticking. I went ahead and drove a second lap for a while just to make sure I wasn't tripping, then I did a restart to have the car feel like I was spraying oil on the tires.

In the end, I had to drop tire pressure by 5 lbs, changed my suspension up completely, and it still couldn't keep up with the Shelby. The last time I drove it I was walking that Shelby hard, but I kept pushing it and ran off the track towards the end.

Comment

Yall gonna give up??

Comment

I've apparently lost my touch with getting around that track. I have no idea why my car could no longer handle for shit after spending hours tuning on it. I should have just kept running it that one night because the next day it was ridiculous.

I've built car after car, but they just won't do it. I've done a few cars that had better handling numbers, but couldn't make a turn for shit or stay on the track at high speed.

That TA I put together was fucking awesome!! Then the next day it was shit and I could only muster up a 8:40.

Comment

I get better at racing games the more tired I am.

Comment

Working...
                                X