MUST HAVE apps....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
    Oh, and screen filter works great at night...or in shitty movies.
    LOVE screen filter... usin it now!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post
      Words with friends just came out. It's a little buggy but at least it can be played now.
      The ads can suck it!

Comment

I've tried with and without, without the task killer gives me better battery life, you just have to calm down the apps that use data to update themselves all the time. It looks like tyler was barely using his phone based on the display percentage. Here's a screenshot from a few weeks ago of my battery life with pretty heavy use.
        there's 8 hours of sleeping in there but also about 3-4 hours of pandora+bluetooth, display is real low because you don't need the screen on just to change songs.

TxRedneck- that's a tweaked version of CM7, its evervolv acies. I usually use my phone quite a bit more than that, but I wanted to see how much you CAN get out of a stock battery cause I get alot of complaints about battery life on the android phones at work.

Btw- if you are using the regular battery that came with your phone.... the battery is only charging to 90% if you are charging it with the phone, there's a trick you can try if you are interested, that screenshot is also without doing the trick. I have the page bookmarked that has the little charging trick if you are interested. Just not at work right now.

<--always keeps a spare battery in wallet.

Comment

By all means,post it. I'd love to get more battery life.

Comment

i am running cm6.12 on my evo and get 18ish hours per charge, i would love to get more.

Comment

Yeah, I know. The person that brought it up in the first place has a mytouch 4g. I don't think anyone even offers something like what I talked about on the market yet.
              Not going to work (yet). The API is there, but it's not functional as defined.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                Not going to work (yet). The API is there, but it's not functional as defined.
                I think if you could figure it out you'd be making a decent amount of money off of it. Sarah got a captivate today, already flashed serendipity 5.8 on it, told her it was the stock rom, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                  By all means,post it. I'd love to get more battery life.
                  Preparing... With the phone in the on position. Fully charge the battery with the phone on... (until the led turns green.) Once the led turns green, unplug the charger until the led goes off. After the led goes off, plug the charger back in...

Comment

I think if you could figure it out you'd be making a decent amount of money off of it.
                    Getting to the underlying hardware to do all that stuff would be a PITA. Rumor has it that Android 3.0 will give developers more access to the hardware to make this kind of thing (and more) easier. That's one of the benefits of the iPhone - only a handful of hardware configurations, vs the eleventy billion different Android configurations.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Any new must haves out there?

I'm bored and my tablet has extra space on it!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X