Diablo III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diablo III

Beta just opened up to everyone. Anyone else getting on tonight? I am going to give it a try and see how I like it. From what I can tell it is downloading pretty quick, should be up and running in under 30 minutes.

Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
    Baja-Bob.com

This game blows

torchlight out of the water

Comment

I say FUCK YOU to blizzard on this one

I have a problem, see in an RPG game, I like to customize my skill set the way I want to, not have it happen automatically. Crazy, I know, but it's just how I roll. On that basis alone, I will not buy Diablo 3.

Comment

got in and already got to the max point at lvl 9 in the beta you can go to.

liked the details and graphics but gameplay is very much like the classic diablo.

I liked it and I played both of the first two when they were brand new.
        2013 F150 STX Supercab 5.0L w/3.55 LSD
        1990 GT Convertible

Comment

Originally posted by stang2be View Post
          got in and already got to the max point at lvl 9 in the beta you can go to.

liked the details and graphics but gameplay is very much like the classic diablo.

I liked it and I played both of the first two when they were brand new.
          I think you'll beat the boss around level 9 but you can still level higher

Comment

I started up playing Diablo2 again after learning about how D3 is gonna suck.

Comment

Originally posted by chevyhater01 View Post
              I started up playing Diablo2 again after learning about how D3 is gonna suck.
              I started playing again about a month ago, forgot how hard the game is when you don't have a MF character to gear your others. My 86 pally can barely kill shit in hell mode act 1.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
              Originally Posted By: Polska
              I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

Working...
              X