No announcement yet.

Diablo 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want to sell me their old laptop? haha. I still have a C2D laptop.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'll be on tonight around 8pm till about 10pm.
      Last edited by roliath; 05-30-2012, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
        Surely that laptop runs D3 at native res with everything high right?
        I just looked it up, great specs and that 660m is a beast.

Damn, you are making me want a new laptop! What are your overall opinions on it?
        Yeah D3 at native and everything high flawlessly.

The hard-drive is "slow." I'm waiting for windows 8 to come out and I'm going to slide a 256 or 512gig SSD in it. Other then that this so far is the best laptop I have ever owned...

Which is not saying much because I always buy used $200 ones.
        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Having a pretty bad ass time playing 4 player co-op so far. We're into Act 2 a little ways now. Can't wait to bitch slap Belial.
          2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

An unexpected error has occured while updating required files. Please try again -> launcher closes.

I bought it last night and played witch doc to level 10 today, now when I login this shit pops up.

SplitsOnFace#1760

Comment

Is there any game mode that allows more than 4 players to play together?

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                An unexpected error has occured while updating required files. Please try again -> launcher closes.

I bought it last night and played witch doc to level 10 today, now when I login this shit pops up.

SplitsOnFace#1760
                Check the Diablo forums for the error. I have no idea.

I haven't seen any more than 4 people playing together at a time yet.
                2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

There is no current mode that will support more than 4 players. Maybe when they add PVP they will change it.

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

I was there. But for max Payne 3. Lol guy said I was 1 of 4. Hopefully it don't suck.
                    Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                      Having a pretty bad ass time playing 4 player co-op so far. We're into Act 2 a little ways now. Can't wait to bitch slap Belial.
                      I had to join a group to beat that fucker... Did everything solo up to that point.

I keep getting rare items, but the all suck.

I've also been spending shit loads of money upgrading the craftsman in the towns and really haven't got any benefit.
                      "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

Comment

Act one boss had mechanics, that was a nice touch. I was worried when I didnt die for 8 hours.

Co-Op is amazing, cant wait for hard modes.

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman85turbo View Post
                          Act one boss had mechanics, that was a nice touch. I was worried when I didnt die for 8 hours.

Co-Op is amazing, cant wait for hard modes.
                          Normal is pretty easy and you can easily out gear all acts. NM isn't hard until Act3/4, Hell / Inferno don't know yet.

Comment

starting act 4 tommorow, as I said before if you are playing this solo on normal its easy. Get in it with a group of 4 and stuff can actually hurt you. Gear is too easy to get at the moment, its too easy to get gold and gear.

Comment

I just started Nightmare, well... I finished normal mode Friday night and that was it. I've heard Hell and Inferno... is un godly hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman85turbo View Post
                                starting act 4 tommorow, as I said before if you are playing this solo on normal its easy. Get in it with a group of 4 and stuff can actually hurt you. Gear is too easy to get at the moment, its too easy to get gold and gear.
                                Also depends on what char you are using...

I'm using the witch doctor, and I have pretty much determined it's best for group playing, not solo.

Comment

Working...
                                X