No announcement yet.

Diablo 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know if they nerfed the loot drops? I'm thinking, since characters have individual loot drops while in a group, that the market would be flooded with items realtivly quick if they didn't. I know I haven't found shit yet.

Comment

Mrfiux#1915 here and I have a level 30 wizard now.
      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        Does anyone know if they nerfed the loot drops? I'm thinking, since characters have individual loot drops while in a group, that the market would be flooded with items realtivly quick if they didn't. I know I haven't found shit yet.
        Between the 6 or so friends of mine that play we have found 6 legendary items, 2 sucked the rest aren't too bad. Hopefully now that we are in Hell mode the drops will pick up.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
        Originally Posted By: Polska
        I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

I played all of normal solo and got a lot of drops with 1 legendary... That I need to put on the fucking AH!

Comment

I haven't found shit. I played all of normal solo as a monk... Just about all the drops seemed to have INT or STR. Even the crafting system hates me.

Comment

I get "rare" shit all the time, but most of it is shit....

Ofcourse nearly everything I rock has magic find of 8% or better.
              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

This game looks fun, wish I had time for a game like this

Comment

It is very fun, the wife and I spent about 6 hours yesterday playing.

Comment

All of my buds are wayyyy ahead of me. They dump good gear on me but it's all fucking locked lol.

Has anyones account been hacked yet??

Comment

not yet...I put an authenticator on mine
                      2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Saw a decent farming spot on youtube (if I can find the video i'll link it later), if you go back to the quest that tells you to break through the Kharza (sp?) barricade and this should be done on NM or even harder difficulties.

Well a bit past the barricade and you will enter Leoric's Courtyard and a checkpoint (this is important) all you have to do is clear out the courtyard and than proceed into the Manor and clear out the first floor/second floor. Once the area is cleared, leave game and hit resume game. You will be transported back to the checkpoint which is at the front of the manor and you can rinse repeat this for as long as you need to.

There is almost always a Gold mob and/or a Blue mob pack, two chests, and one/two fountains (xp/fortune). Extremely easy to survive and vendoring the gear that I looted netted me a little under 75k in less than an half hr or maybe a bit more. I have shit for MF/GF gear too.

Comment

http://www.livestream.com/whimsicali live stream of someone playing on Inferno with a monk
                          2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

The wife and I got our characters to level 23 last night in act 2. The beginning, up to level ~10-12, was a little too easy. Thankfully it's getting harder, we've actually died a few times.

Comment

Anyone want to pass a jew one of those guest passes? I can't pay $60 for this shit!!
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                Anyone want to pass a jew one of those guest passes? I can't pay $60 for this shit!!
                                I have 3 at home, I'll check on here when I get home tonight if you haven't gotten one yet I'll give you one.

Comment

Working...
                                X