Diablo 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
    This. If you are a fan of massive skill trees with endless customization you will love it. If you liked the darkness and horror-like qualities of D2 you will love it. I'd like to add it is free to Dl and free to play, it is NOT pay-to-win as the only thing sold via the website is appearance and novelty items. My wife and I play it together when we can.

Stevo
    If youre a fan of PoE and enjoy theorycrafting (min/maxing) this guy has a good stream and knows his shit. Its all high level end game maps on hardcore league. http://www.twitch.tv/nl_kripp

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
      If youre a fan of PoE and enjoy theorycrafting (min/maxing) this guy has a good stream and knows his shit. Its all high level end game maps on hardcore league. http://www.twitch.tv/nl_kripp
      I ended up spending two hours watching his videos on youtube. He has his shit together on PoE.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I'm paragon 5. I need help -.-
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
          I'm paragon 5. I need help -.-

Theirs your help.

Comment

• So, I played it again last night after installing it on my new laptop, and DAMN have they made it easy. It's still kinda boring, but at least I'm not constantly dying and having to spend a shit ton on repairs. I still just have a shitty Monk with 30k DPS and lots of resists and health, so maybe that's my issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
              So, I played it again last night after installing it on my new laptop, and DAMN have they made it easy. It's still kinda boring, but at least I'm not constantly dying and having to spend a shit ton on repairs. I still just have a shitty Monk with 30k DPS and lots of resists and health, so maybe that's my issue.
              Lulz Go to your options/Gameplay/Enable Monster power

Set it to 10 and lmk how you do

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                Lulz Go to your options/Gameplay/Enable Monster power

Set it to 10 and lmk how you do
                can you set MP if you haven't finished inferno or whatever the last difficulty is?

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
                  can you set MP if you haven't finished inferno or whatever the last difficulty is?
                  Yes. We power level people sometimes on MP10 Normal act 3. You don't need to complete inferno even though I beat it before shit to this easy

Comment

Yes. We power level people sometimes on MP10 Normal act 3. You don't need to complete inferno even though I beat it before shit to this easy
                    damn son!
                    my buddy was telling me he wanted to invest into demonbuddy so he can have it run while he is away on work.

Comment

• Also, does anyone have a D3 account they don't play anymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                        Fuck that game, I was done with it within a month after it came out, until they released that major patch (1.0.3?), then tried it again, then gave it back up. It's all too cookie cutter, I think, where the skills are concerned. Part of the awesomeness of Diablo II were the huge skill trees and the synergies. That combined with the AH and RMAH killed the game. It's like WoW lite, and that's not how it should be.
                        Same. I tried it, couldn't stand the focus on weapons instead of skills. Got to the second act, said fuck it.

Comment

Also, does anyone have a D3 account they don't play anymore?
                          want to bot mine?

Comment

• I just gave it another try last night. It's a lot better than it was, but I still wish they had D2 skill trees.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              I just gave it another try last night. It's a lot better than it was, but I still wish they had D2 skill trees.
                              Path of Exile is a free online-only action RPG under development by Grinding Gear Games in New Zealand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                I just gave it another try last night. It's a lot better than it was, but I still wish they had D2 skill trees.
                                This. I feel like D2 hit the perfect sweet-spot between customization ease and cumbersome granularity.

Comment

Working...
                                X