Got bored. New 360 controller buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got bored. New 360 controller buttons

Saw this a while back . Was cleaning my weapons after a day at the range. Was like Fuck it. I like the feel. Hard to explain it but its better.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

They have all kinds of diff buttons for xbox 360 controllers, including those.
    GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Hit the enter, or return button between the line of text you posted, and the code for the picture, dude.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
        Hit the enter, or return button between the line of text you posted, and the code for the picture, dude.
        You goddamn nitpicker.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

So they just stuck onto your buttons, did they come with double sided tape or something? What did you pay for them?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
            Can you read it? Yes.. gud

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              So they just stuck onto your buttons, did they come with double sided tape or something? What did you pay for them?
              No. The shells replace the buttons. Lol those buttons are loong. There are have that keep the buttons from falling out. I cut the shells to line up with those and just bent them to act as the tabs. Then use some rolled up paper as a spacer to contact the internals. I copied a guy on YouTube . Works great

Comment

Here's a link. Cheap but works great. You can order them from a guy for $17. But I made my own.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7r006y9WHg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                X