Forza Horizon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forza Horizon

This looks interesting. It has been confirmed to be an open world racing game like TDU with over 1000 cars to modify and tune. It is supposed to be released november of this year

Interesting.

Comment

Sounds interesting. Wish i could see the video here at work.
      GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
        Sounds interesting. Wish i could see the video here at work.
        You aren't missing anything.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
          You aren't missing anything.
          literally no gameplay at all whatsoever in the video. half the video is logos, the other 35 seconds is b-roll on people cheering and car shots.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Bahaha, I just watched it on my phone. IT was gay. Why do they do that stupid shit?

Comment

If it's anything like TDU than it's going to be fucking awesome. Test Drive Unlimited was one of the most enjoyable racing games I've ever played. There has never been another racing game quite like it.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I never really played that game much. lol. I think i played it ywice for a min of 5mins.

Comment

I never really played that game much. lol. I think i played it ywice for a min of 5mins.
                  That's a shame, because it is really an amazing game.

Comment

Lol, maybe cause it i never spent more than 5mins on it. I played the new one at a friends. I was going over there for a bit and asked to play it, got in the mustang and started driving and the controls were shit. lol. Well on the 2010 mustang. Couldnt turn for shit. I doubt ill buy the game since this new forza is gonna be coming out. I hope we get more detail and previews on the game soon.

Comment

I'd rather them work on Forza gameplay than this. Forza could be better than Gran Turismo, but the physics are still a little arcade-like at times, and the continuous loop career style was an interesting break from GT's career at first, but it's repetitive now.

Comment

Bahaha, I just watched it on my phone. IT was gay. Why do they do that stupid shit?
                        Yea they do that with every forza game. Both Forza 4 and i think forza 3s reveal trailers didnt have any actual gamplay footage. Forza Horizon will be developed by playground. Turn 10 wont have much to do with it.

Comment

Just saw another video with some game play. It will be release oct 23.

Comment

I bought TDU2 because I didn't know it was even released. so far it sucks ass.

Comment

Rumor is Forza 5 is being worked on by Turn 10 Studios...who lured over some of the guys from iRacing. So if you want more realism, expect to get it with Forza 5 =)

Comment

Working...
                              X