No announcement yet.

lifeproof iphone case worth the money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lifeproof iphone case worth the money?

someone on here has to have one. is it worth the $80?

Hard to answer.... I like the fit of the case and it doesn't seem as bulky as some of the other cases. But, I do not like the fact that only slim fittings will go into the bottom connection.I had to buy an adapter to fit my car stereo to the phone.

Comment

My wife is wicked hard on phones (pool, toilet, sink, drops, etc). The last time i got her a new phone i got the life case... Nothing. Works fantastic. As well she can use it as a digital camera around the pool with worry. We got ours for about half price on craigslist used. We did the water proof test before using it and it passed. Headphones require an adapter which is a pain.

Comment

Yeah I forgot about the adapter for the 3.5mm plug since I do not use it. Other than the adapters, great case!

Comment

i have an apple home/car charger so that won't be an issue. i'm gonna be floating the river and might just pick one up

another question: my phone already has a screen protector on it. should i remove it or will it not affect anything having an extra layer of protection?

Comment

I removed mine... but I do not see why it would cause any problems.

Comment

Originally posted by goofygrin View Post
              My wife is wicked hard on phones (pool, toilet, sink, drops, etc). The last time i got her a new phone i got the life case... Nothing. Works fantastic. As well she can use it as a digital camera around the pool with worry. We got ours for about half price on craigslist used. We did the water proof test before using it and it passed. Headphones require an adapter which is a pain.
              easier solution would be to tell your wife "this is why we cant have nice things" next time she drops it, and get her a nokia.

Comment

One of these types of cases is the first thing I'm buying when I get my wife an iPhone in the fall.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                  easier solution would be to tell your wife "this is why we cant have nice things" next time she drops it, and get her a nokia.
                  Pretty much. It's always fun when I have a customer come in and tell me their phone has water damage and as I'm taking apart the phone asking them what happened, just to have them tell me they dropped it in the toilet. I'll just drop the phone out of my hands onto the counter. :|

Comment

My roommate had one and he put it underwater. It was fine and worked great, until he took it out. Somehow water creeped into it...

Comment

when i see people with safes around their phone, those are the people i tend to avoid.
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

i traded my $10 magpul bumper case for a lifeproof case. the charging port is definitely a pain in the ass but i am only using it cause i will be floating the river tomorrow and monday. when i get back i'll put the bumper back on

Comment

Working...
                        X