Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Google Wallet/Play Store and Sprint Bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Wallet/Play Store and Sprint Bug?

Is there a bug with Sprint and Google Wallet at the moment?

I attempted to buy a book from the market and "bill it to my Sprint account." Well, I kept getting the error message saying it couldn't complete the transaction to get help from Google Wallet. I called Google Wallet and I never got through after the longest wait, ever. So, I called Sprint and it didn't get me anywhere besides a lot of disconnects and the agent calling me back about 7 times. His best answer was a communication error between Google and Sprint and said he would call back to check on me later. I missed his call last night so he decides it'd be a good idea to call me at 6:30 this MORNING. I still have no direct answer as to what is going on.

I ended up buying my book directly with my debit card yesterday and it worked instantly. However, I've finished the said book and want to buy book 2, but it's still giving me the error code. I'm going to go ahead and buy it via debit card, because I'm impatient, but is there a issue going on or should I just head into a service center and make them deal with it? I know it sounds simple to just use my card as I have been, but I HATE having individual transactions randomly pending and there are 4 books.

TIA!

r u fast reader or just by children book
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
      r u fast reader or just by children book
      English, do you speak it?

It's a mixture of both considering the writing isn't that great, but I'm pretty enthralled after the first book.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
        English, do you speak it?

It's a mixture of both considering the writing isn't that great, but I'm pretty enthralled after the first book.
        50 Shades of Grey?

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          50 Shades of Grey?
          Maaaaaybe.

Comment

downshift_me likes bdsm
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
              downshift_me likes bdsm
              Duuuuh.

LOL
              GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by mirefire 2.0 View Post
                Duuuuh.

LOL
                Asshole.

The book is not even near true BDSM, anyway.

Comment

I was on hold with google for 45 minutes this morning. I was trying to cancel a tablet order and the website said I could cancel if I called within an hour of ordering. By the time they answered it was too late lol

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
                  03 cobra

Comment

Working...
                  X